Part 1

Ishita nervously played with her fingers. She had no idea what to do. Smoothing the crease on her lehenga, she tried to think about anything to everything. But she could not divert her mind from the flower threats around her new bed, scented candles, soft light, rose petals and other decorations.

Finally the door cracked and her husband entered mubbling something. She shyly observed him locking the door.
Pushing the delicate strings aside, he sat beside her. As he pulled up the thin red veil, she raised her eyes along.

"Bohot khubsurat lag rahi ho." Ishita tried not to shiver feeling his hot breaths on her face. He slightly pecked her forhead, before standing up.
(You are looking beautiful.)

"Change karlo, wear something comfortable." Feeling her confused gaze he added, "What?"
(You should change. Wear something comfortable. . . What?)

"Kuch nahi." She fumbled trying to get up with her heavy attire.
(What?)

"Kuch kehna chati ho?" He asked again earning a quick shook. He smiled as soft jingels echoed around his, scratch that; their room. Slipping her hand in his stretched one, she stood up carefully.
(You want to fay something?)

Showing her the newly installed dressing area, he said "Kuch help chahiye to bata dena."

(If you need any help you can tell me.)

Ishita hurriedly closed her eyes as he started fumbling with his sherwani, earning a soft chuckle.

"Change karlo, Ishita." He said slipping off his sherwani and moving toward his pajamas.
(You can change, Ishita.)

"Wo, wo" she closed her slightly parted eyes tight, "mere kapde."
(Ac. . . Actually, my clothes.)

"Tumhare kapde?" He asked not understanding.
(Your clothes?)

"Mujhe nahi pata mere kapde kaha hai." She confessed.
(I don't know where are my clothes.)

"Tumne cupboard check kiya?" He asked finally successful to untie the knot, to which she again shook her head. Before moving toward what she assumed to be a washroom holding his pajamas in one hand, he added "Check karlo. Simmi ne thodi bohot shopping ki thi, kuch comfortable hoga sayad."
(Did you check the wardrobe? Check it. Simmi did buy something for you. Maybe you will find something comfortable.)

"Suniye" she mentally slapped herself for the choice of word.
(Listen.)

"Kahiye." He replied earning a soft blush.
(Listening.)

"Woh, yeh" trying hard to sound confident she added "thodi help chahiyethe." pointing toward her heavy jewelleries.
(This . . . I needed a little help.)

"Change karke aatahu" he replied pointing toward his hand stilling hold his pajamas.
(Let me change first.)