Part 18

"Sab le liya?" Raman asked again as Ishita closed the closed the door, settling in passenger seat.

"Haa, Raman." She groaned tightening the belt and turned toward him "Zyada kuch kaha tha!"

"Thi toh. Itni pyaari pyaari dresses thi" He cheekily replied passing her a wink.

"Kuch bhi." she blushed, raising her eyebrows feeling his eyes.

"Pata hai I never understood people's obsession over color red" She looked at him in confusion as he trailed his index finger on her cheeks "But I am learning to love it now."

She smiled at his words, signaling him to start the car and he made faces before giving in.

"Raman, hum saal mei atleast ek baar toh aayenge ha!" She said turning toward him as with the last turn the cabin was out of her sight. She further added as he hummed "Aur sab ko leke aayenge, bohot maaja aayega. Family outing ho jaayegi."

"Nahi." She was surprised as he downright refused her "Yeh hamara private space hai. Agar family outing hi jana hai toh, farmhouse jaayenge."

She frowned at his words not understanding what is wrong with other family member being here but shrugged thinking it might some other high-class society thing. Something about private life, privacy bla bla that those "exclusive" magazines seem to feature.

She smiled softly as the some children happily waved them.

"Aap ko bachhe kese lagte hai?" She softly asked waving back at them.

"Thik hi hai." She turned toward him as he shrugged "Until they are other's."

She tried hard to control her frown but couldn't.

Ye kesa jawaf hua? Jese doston ko kuch bhi ke diya, ho. Haa, abhi abhi saadhi hue but family panning toh karenge na?

"Kya hua?" He asked softly placing his left palm on her knee.

"Nothing." She mumbled placing her own hand on his, playing with his fingers.

Sayad tang kich rahe honge meri. Mai bhi kya, honeymoon se laute bakt kon bache ki baat karta hai. Mood kharab karna koi tujhse sike. Baad mei kabhi aaram se baat karenge.

She hit her hand softly as his fingers crawled toward her thighs. Chuckling as he glared her, she turned toward the window enjoying the peaceful environment.

*****

Ishita groaned at the loud horn, alowly opening her eyes.

"Soojawo." She smiled as feeling his fingers caressing her hair "Abhi time hai ghar pahojne mei."

She yawned behind her palms, surprised seeing the neck pillow. Letting her fingers enjoy the soft beats she turned towards him.

"Kaha hai hum? Kitna time lagega?" She noted his tired eyes, feeling guilty for sleeping the whole ride.

Kitna thak gaye honge. Khaas mujhe driving aati.