Part 16

"Ishita, just sleep." Raman muttered hiding his face on her nape as she mumbled something in her sleep.

"Urgh." He cried as she twisted on her sleep. He had always been a light sleeper and all those twisting and turning were only irritating him.

"Ra-Raman." His raised his head slightly finally understanding what she was saying.

"Ishita?" He tried to confirm if she was really sleeping.

"Ramaann." He rubbed his forehead as he left blood rushing toward his northern region as she whispered his name again.

"Seriously?" He cursed his own fate. "After putting full stop to all my plans, she is dreaming about me."

He groaned hearing her laboured breaths. He picked the pillow and snatched the bedsheet making faces to her.

"Yeh aaurat tujhe pagal banake xodeki, Raman." He muttered to himself stepping down from the stairs and curled on the couch "Kya kya socha tha, uff."

*****

Ishita frowned as she felt the other side if the bed cold.

"Raman." She muttered slowly opening her eyes. Rubbing her eyes softly, she stepped down the stair.

"Haaye. Kya Ishu, tune sab kharab kar diya." She sighed placing her hand on her chest as she saw her husband doing push up on the gallery. Those shining sweat beads on his bare chest were doing something to her.

She quickly diverted her gaze as he raised his eyes.

"Uth gayi?" She nodded not noticing his sting eye as he stood up.

"Tumhare chakar me, yaa toh mere 8 packs ho jaa yenge yaa toh mujhe pneumonia ho jaaye ga." He complained moving toward the washroom.

Ab maine kya kiya? Mai toh abhi abhi uthi hu.

She pursed her lips as he closed the washroom with great force. She moved toward the small kitchen and checked the pantry. True to his words there was not much, not even to make some simple breakfast.

"Suniye." She knocked the door softly smiling as the shower stopped at once "kitchen mai kuch bhi nahi hai."

"Haa woh mai saman order kar na bhul gaya. Le aaunga thodi derme, yaha beth ke kya hi karna hai." She giggled at his complaint.

She pushed the sliding door on the walls searching for her clothes, but only found his casuals. Taking out one set for him, she placed them on the side by table.

Maine toh kuch bhi pack nahi kiya. Daily essentials ke alawa. Ab mai kya pehnungi?