Part 8

"Jeeju that was not fair." Mihika settled on a side stool, as Ishita moved out looking for first aid kit leaving them alone.

"What?" Raman innocently asked making her glare hard.

"Okay, Fine.." He added with a stern face.

"Mujhse nahi akka se baat karo aap." Mihika added. She was smiling seeing his antics to stay with Ishita untill she saw Vandita's face. She looked so sad, so vunlerable making her feel guilty.

"Okay I will talk to her but I need time." He proposed the deal.

"Okay fine." Mihika stood as Ishita entered the room. "Mai chali. Mujhe kabab mei haddi nahi banna." Giggling she left the couple alone.

"Raman aap turn ho jaawo, mai balm laga deti hu aaram milega." Ishita sat beside him, taking out the balm from the first aid kit.

"Nahi, mujhe balm nahi lagana. Mujhe allergy hai balm se." Ishita smiled as he shook his face like a baby.

"Kuch bhi, Raman." She further explained. "Balm se thodina allergy hota hai. Ha halkh sa jalan hota hai par usise toh theek hogana."

"Hota hai allery, mujhe hai." Raman replied with a cute pout "Aur massage dena hi toh bina balm ke dedo."

Ishita rolled her eyes at his antics. Sometimes he reminded her of those small kids she used to meet in her trainings, stubborn, cute and always able to get their ways with her.

"Fine." She muttered closing the balm tip, signalling him to turn.

"Waise Ishita mujhe aur bhi chot lagi hai." Raman smiled as she asked where.

Touching his throat with his index finger he muttered, "here". He slowly slipped his finger toward his chest whispering "here", his voice holding more intensity as his finger slipped further down towards his navel "here".

Ishita could not help but trail her eyes along with his finger. His white shirt was not leaving much to her imagination and his fingers only intensifying her emotions. His fingers was moving down from the navel, making her eyes pop. She hurriedly gripped his hand just above his waistband.

Raman smirked seeing her laboured breath, loving his effects on her.

"Badmash." She somehow muttered, glaring him but the red hue on her cheeks lessening the intented affect. She gently nudged him to turn, making him chucked.

Raman moaned as she ran her hand pressing firmly on his back, helping with his knots.

Smiling softly to herself, she couldn't help but remember the first time she had seen him.

Flashback

"You are looking beautiful, Akka." Mihika smiled eyeing Ishita's reflection. Ishita smiled softly trying to ease the anxiety.

Somewhere down there she knew, she will meet a boy with her parent's choice. But when time came, she could feel nothing but soft shivers all over her body. All she could think was what might he be like.