two

be sure to vote and comment!!

corpse husband | @ corpse_husband
charity among us stream happening in 30 minutes over on my twitch with lots of friends<3

"i need help." corpse said as soon as august answered the phone.

"what's wrong?" she knew he had been stressing about this charity livestream so she was concerned with him calling her only 30 minutes before it began.

"brooke and jack both had to drop at the last minute. they can't make it. i have to find two people to fill those spots."

"oh no," august immediately started racking her brain and sorting through her discord contacts. "um, what about emma? or maybe rae?"

"emma is busy and rae is already part of the lobby." corpse responded as he sent out a cry for help in the group chat for the stream.

big charity people

corpse
hey i need two fill ins because brooke and jack cant make it. anyone know people who are available??

august
please help, i am being of no help bc i know nobody

tina
dream can any of your mcyt peoples join?

dream
sapnap and george are both available if you want them?

"are you kidding me?" august asked, forgetting she was still on the phone with corpse.

"please august? i swear i'll make it up to you. its only one stream and you can easily avoid him. please?" corpse begged, sounding desperate.

"fine," she stubbornly gave in. "you owe me."

"i know. you're the best."

august sat staring at her screen. she was the first one to enter the lobby and the discord call, so she sat alone for a bit, waiting on the others to enter and for corpse to finish his stream introduction. she nervously tapped her keyboard and watched her yellow character run back and forth. suddenly the lobby began filling.

"hello?" tina called into the vc as her character popped up on the screen.

"hi!!" toast cheered as he entered simultaneously.

slowly she watched as they were joined by sykkuno, karl, rae, dream, george, and lastly, sapnap. everyone spoke their pleasantries, asking how each other were doing.

"hey everyone, we all ready to go?" corpse said as he finally joined, followed by a chorus of 'yes'.

august was thankful to be a crewmate the first round. it allowed her to chill out and get into her entertainment mindset. they were playing with the sheriff mod and proximity chat.

right off the start, tina vowed to be august's body guard. the two walked everywhere together, slowly completing their tasks.

"excuse me, is there a reason you are trying to come
near my client?" tina asked, causing august to close out of task to see who was nearby.

"um, i have the same task." a british voice responded, which august obviously recognized as george.

"uh huh, sure. keep it moving!" tina yelled.

"thanks, honey." august laughed, right before a meeting was called.

august gasped at the fact that 3 people were already dead.

"i found dream and rae both dead in electrical. i have no clue where toast is." sapnap called out.

august felt her heart jump. she hadn't heard his voice in almost 8 months now. it was terrifying but also relieving.

"well i was with august the whole time, right?" tina asked, reminding august that her inout was needed.

"right," she said, clearing her throat. "the only people i didn't see the entire time was karl and corpse."

"i was tabbed out the first half in the cafeteria." karl said, a bit too defensive.

"i was with toast before he left and got murdered." corpse said, putting a lot of suspicion on himself.

everyone agreed to skip, except for the one random anonymous person who voted for corpse.

tina was completing her garbage shoot task while august stood guard. she kept seeing someone peek around the corner, but couldn't get a good look due to the lights being out.

"who is that?" she asked.

"hi." sapnap giggled, coming close enough for her to see him.

"hey! get away from her!" tina yelled, scooting her character between them.

"no, no, stop. i just wanna see something. back up august."

she agreed, confused by what he meant. as soon as she moved over he killed tina, causing august to let out a huge gasp.

"you killed my freaking body guard?" she yelled.

"no, i'm the sheriff. tina has been super sus the whole time and i watched her sneak away to get a kill while you did a task. you're welcome." he slyly said before reporting the body and explaining to the rest of the lobby who was still alive.

within that meeting, they all agreed to vote out corpse who ended up being the second imposter, bringing an end to the round.

august found herself bouncing her leg with nervousness every time an interaction happened with sapnap. she just hoped that the audience wouldn't pick up on any of her anxiousness.

the group played several rounds together until corpse was able to hit his fundraising goal. they all decided to end with one final round to wrap up the night. august was hesitant due to her tiredness, but agreed. and it turned out that she had good reason to be hesitant.

the screen announced to her that she would be playing as imposter with the one, the only: sapnap.

august was normally a really good imposter, not letting her mannerisms change and acting as normal as possible. but this time it was as if she had never played before. her mind blanked on how to successfully fool an entire lobby.

"um, august?" corpse asked as he got closer.

"yeah?"

"not to throw sus, but you have gone in and out of admin like 20 times and-"

before he could finish his sentence, she press the 'kill' button to try and cover her. she quickly went to the vent, mentally telling herself to snap out of it and get into game mode. she quickly searched the map, trying to find sapnap. he was stood in the cafeteria with both george and dream.

"-think it's maybe august? she was acting weird in the beginning." she heard dream say as she got closer.

"oh! hi august! guys it's august!" george quickly interrupted, hoping she didn't hear dream's words.

"y'all think i'm the imposter?" august said, faking a shocked voice.

"y'all." dream said, mocking the slight country accent showing out.

"that wasn't very nice," sapnap started. "help me out real quick augy."

and just as george let out a scream of protest, august killed him as sapnap killed dream. the two quietly celebrated their double kill before splitting off in different directions, hoping to speedrun the round.

august quickly searched for someone, trying to ignore that her heart was still fluttering from sapnap using his old nickname on her.