thirteen

be sure to vote and comment!

"hello?" august sang as she watched her chat flood with viewers greeting her.

"i know, i know. i've been gone for a minute now. i'm sorry about that. but i wanted to make it up to y'all by doing a quick stream since i have my honey here."

"hi everyone." corpse said, not needing to introduce himself because his voice did so for him.

"if its okay with you guys, we just wanted to chat with y'all for a bit."

august leaned back in her chair, relaxing as she read the quickly moving chat. corpse sat next to her fidgeting with a rubik's cube that sat on her desk because she deemed it to be unsolvable.

"why don't we do a twitter hashtag for people to ask questions?" corpse suggested as he flipped the cube in his hands.

"sure, y'all can tweet us questions. how about we use #cloudyduoqna?" august suggested, using the name their fans had given the friends. corpse and august began being lovingly called the cloudy duo after one of the first conversations the two held on stream together revolved around their shared love of clouds.

nick's pov

"corpse, how tall is august? i don't know maybe like 6'4"?" corpse's voice called through nick's airpods.

"its true. and no one can disprove it." august said as she unsuccessfully held back a giggle.

nick sat leaned back on his couch watching the stream on his phone. the second he got the notification he dropped what he was doing to watch. he felt like a child watching the stream with a grin stuck to his face as he listened to august speak about mindless topics.

"what are you doing?" clay said, leaving his bedroom.

"nothing." nick quickly tried to close out of the twitch app before his roommate could see it, but he was unsuccessful.

"aw, does someone miss his augy?" clay offered a pout before leaning over the couch to look at his friend.

"shut up, i was just watching her stream." he quickly defended.

clay took a moment to weigh his options before silently turning around and heading to his room.

"what are you about to do?"

"don't worry about it." clay singsonged.

clay knew almost everything.

he knew the history of august and nick. he knew the downfall. he knew the rekindling. he knew the most recent visit.

he didn't know that she was now hadden to him. he didn't know their night ended with dancing to her favorite song. he didn't know the trip had a rough ending and genuine apologies were given.

some things nick wanted to keep special to himself.

"oh i think we may have a guest," hadden's voice came through the earbuds, interrupting his thought. "hi dream, we're live."

"i know! i wanted to join and ask some good questions because the ones you are getting on twitter suck."

as soon as nick heard his voice he ran to his room, where he was sitting at his desk with a finger pressed to his lips to quiet him.

"give us something good, baby." corpse laughed.

"let's see," nick knew he couldn't stop him without revealing he was also there, so he sat back and watched, hoping he wouldn't embarrass him. "since you're both faceless but have obviously seen each other, let's start with comparing each other to a celebrity."

"i'm so bad at this, um- maybe like lorde? or like winona rider?" corpse responded with not much confidence.

"what? have you ever seen either of those women before? i look nothing like them!" august tried to sound offended but couldn't help but laugh.

"you try and do any better!"

"okay, well corpse kinda looks like if matty healy and anthony padilla had a very emo son."

"no way." corpse was struggling to catch his breath from laughing.

"okay, okay next question. what content creators have each of you met?" clay asked right before nick punched him in the arm. clay quickly threw his hands up in defense.

"well i've obviously met august. we met getting close to a year ago. but besides her i've met sykkuno, tina, karl, oh yeah, and anthony who i guess is one of my dads."

"i've just met corpse and only corpse." august responded, making nick note how bad of a liar she was.

"that's it, august?" clay pushed.

"um- yeah, only corpse. well i went to vidcon when i was like 14 and met, like, dan and phil if that's a better answer for you."

"nope, corpse is a great answer. hm, lets see what else to ask." clay drifted as the chat flooded with responses to the exchange.

WHAT WAS THAT

does dream know something that we dont

did she meet dream and this is them being cryptic??

she wouldnt meet dream unless she met sapnap first

yall are insane if you think dream would meet her before he meets george