three

be sure to vote and comment!!

"YOU SUCK! that's it, i'm done with basketball. i'm going to speedrun or something." sapnap screamed before closing out of the game of minecraft he was playing with george, dream, and callahan.

"why don't you speedrun and we can read off donos for you? like a q&a?" dream suggested.

"that works."

august felt like a teenage fan girl. she was sat in her room with all of the lights out. she laid on her stomach on her bed, with her phone propped up in front of her. the visuals of sapnap's stream illuminated her face as she watched. she was two hours in and the stream had her entire attention.

everything about this situation reminded her of over a year ago when she had first discovered who sapnap was.

she was streaming one night, playing until dawn. all of a sudden she noticed a large influx of viewers. her chat was suddenly spammed with people letting her know it was a raid.

"woah, that's so many viewers. welcome everyone! i'm august, i'm a variety streamer and earlier this week we started playing until dawn. so we're just hanging and talking. wait, who sent you guys?" her eyes jumped to the chat.

"sap-nap? well, thank you sapnap! i promise to take good care of your viewers." she said smiling, despite the fact that no one could see her.

when that stream had ended, she of course went a googled this mystery personality that she had never heard of before. she instantly found herself watching his youtube and old VODs. once she found him on twitter she decided to send him a dm.

@ augusttweets
hey! wanted to thank you for the raid, i got lots of new followers and subs from it so that was really cool:)

@ sapnap
no problem, im a big fan so i was glad you were on so i could. if you ever want to add minecraft to your portfolio of games you play let me know!

the two immediately hit it off. they talked more and more. they eventually started streaming together, and their fans adored how the two bounced off of each other with their humor.

but that was done now.

so why was august watching him again?

she had spent the last 8 months working tirelessly to attempt and erase any mark he left on her life. she wanted to forget that she had even met him. and all of her hard work had now gone out the window, all because twitter had blown up after their interactions in corpse's stream.

fans took notice when the two quit talking. it was as if world war 3 was starting. worry began when they noticed they weren't on each other's stream anymore, and panic spread when they saw august finally unfollowed sapnap.

but she was now laying down with her ankles crossed behind her, watching his stream like a girl with a kindergarten crush.

"sapnapsimp said they were happy to see you in the corpse stream." dream said as he read donations.

"thanks! it was super fun. i wasn't supposed to be there originally but they had some people drop." sapnap said, still focusing on bridging to a nether fortress.

"should i read this from chat?" george asked dream, making both august and the rest of chat confused.

"no, no don't." dream laughed.

"no, now you have to. come on." sapnap said.

"fine, can we expect more content from you and augy?" george exaggerated the nickname as he read it, and august immediately felt her cheeks heat up.

"i don't know, we were both there because we are both friends with corpse. i know you guys want all of your favorite content creators to do everything together, but it just doesn't always work like that." sapnap responded, a bit of sadness in his voice.

dream quickly switched the subject, offering up a more lighthearted question. august then decided it was time for her to get off.

august
corpse
help

corpse
what's wrong??

august
i just spent the last two hours watching his stream
what is wrong with me

corpse
awww you miss him don't you?

august
no douche bag
i don't miss him
i just wanted to hear him
and hear his laugh
oh no
corpse:(
i might miss him

corpse
you know you could just.....
message him?

august felt her head throb with a headache at the situation. she knew corpse was probably right. she didn't know why she felt the need to tiptoe around sapnap. she shouldn't have to be worried to be in the same discord chat as him. she shouldn't have to be worried to avoid her chat mentioning him.

reluctantly she grabbed her phone and opened twitter. she typed in his name and sat on his profile for a bit. she worried how it would make her look. she spent the last 8 months working so hard to put that distance into place. what would he think? she had ignored his entire existence, and all of a sudden she wanted to acknowledge him. would it make him mad? would he give her a taste of his own medicine and ignore her?

she needed to give her conscience a break. she hit follow before she could talk herself out of it. but she didn't know that he was still streaming.

"one second guys." sapnap said, quickly building a dirt house around him to check his phone.

"your time is still counting, hurry." dream added.

@ augusttweets followed you!

"yeah, i know. one second." he said, a smile growing on his face.

@ sapnap
what's up mamas?

@ augusttweets
well, if it isn't the boy with the commitment issues.