Chapter 11- Safe...for now

TW: MENTIONS OF DEATH AND VIOLENCE

Aria takes her time fixing him up. He was unconscious due to the injury. She got rid of the spear and make sure he wouldn't bleed out. She cuts his shirt to find the source of the injury. He lies on the table, a bandage wrapped around his chest and arm.

Aria wraps her arm and her leg. She decides to look around to see if there was anything useful to call for help. So far she found nothing.

She monitored Gally every 30 minutes. Making sure he was alright and still breathing. She ran her fingers through her hair as she leaned against the wall.

"Please be asleep and not dead. I can't lose you. Not after I lost many others." She whispered while stroking his cheek.

The hours there in that lab seemed like days. She examined all the technology and videos that were recorded from the maze and the Glade. She couldn't believe what she was seeing.

She found her file in a cabinet. Reading all the details about her.

Her age. 17.

Her full name. Aria Montoya.

Test Subject Number.  A862.

Her Danger level. 10.

Meaning she was very dangerous.

Her tests that she has did for WCKD. Violent ones.

She soon found surveillance footage of the test. What she saw shocked her.

A young Aria in a white room with a guard. As the guard goes to take a shot at her. The young girl running to the armed man. Her kicks and punches getting the guard to the ground, his gun drops. She grabs it and makes sure it's loaded.

She goes to the crawling, injured solider. Her foot pressing into his back, stopping his movement. Looking at the guard who was pleading for her to let him go. His audio cries muffled a bit. Aria witnesses her younger self raising the gun to the guard

BLAM! BLAM! BLAM!

Her trembling hands pause the footage. Her shaky breaths fill the room. She couldn't believe what she had witnessed. What she had did. The young Aria before the maze, was a killer. Or as it says in her file...an assassin.

Then, she heard doors opening. She grabbed the gun and prepared for what was going to happen next. She held her breath as she heard talking.

"Damn it. No one's here." A gruffled voice said.

"Keep looking. Look for supplies also." Another voice said calmly.

Aria clutched the gun tightly. She sneaked around. Staying in the shadows. She saw a man looking at Gally. The man starts getting closer.

She sneaked up behind him and hits him over the head with the gun. His arms raising to block her combat. Which fails tremendously. He falls to the ground when she trips him. Gripping the collar of his shirt, she points the gun at him. Thinking he works for the organization.

"Who the hell are you?" Aria snarls. Her grip tightening around the man's collar.

The man hands went to reach for his knife. But she took her foot and placed it on his wrist. Pressing down to create pressure to make his hand stay.

"I said, who the hell are you?" Aria says sternly.

"Relax dear, we mean no harm." Another man's voice said. Aria grabs another gun the man dropped and points it at the man standing in the doorway.