Chapter 12 - Life at the Right Arm

Warning: Spicy!!!🔥🔥🔥

Aria looks over the blueprints for the tunnel that she has had planned for 3 months, wanting a way in to W.C.K.D.'s gated city.

Her combat fighting has improved and so has her medical skills as well. But the memories from the lab still enter mind. Even if it was 5 months ago.

Aria was looking over the blueprints and so in her head making sure it was planned out throughly, that she didn't notice someone entered the room.

Gally sneaks behind Aria. His arm wrapping around her waist and his hand grips her neck, tilting her head back.

Aria goes to speak but his lip touches hers. She gives in to it and leans on his shoulder. Gally's face comes in to view.

"Hello my little sailor, everything okay?" Gally says, gently rubbing her arms with his hands.

"Yeah, just finalizing the blueprints. Making sure that this will certainly help us into the city." Aria says.

Gally places a kiss on her cheek. A blush paints over her cheeks. Gally flashes a mischievous smirk and bends down. Swooping her up and over his shoulder. Aria squeals and laughs.

"Gally, put me down!" She laughs and hits his back with her fists.

"Sorry, but we have training to go to." Gally says teasingly

Aria rolls her eyes playfully and sighs

"Fine, but you better behave yourself." Aria says

"No promises." Gally says while smirking. He carries Aria to the training room.

---------------------------------------------------------

Aria was training the trainee soldiers, including Gally. He sent a few winks everytime their eyes meet. She playfully rolls her eyes and watches as the boys spar. She critiques them on what to do as she examines each one.

"Alright, trainings over. Make sure you practice on what we learned." Aria says as the boys clear out. All but one. Gally extends his hand and Aria knew what it meant.

"Challenging me?" Aria says while laughing

"I think I can take you on now. But how about we make our own reward." Gally smirks mischievously.

"I'm listening."

"Winner gets to have the loser do whatever they want for 2 days." Gally says pulling her close to him.

"Hm. Deal" Aria says as she shakes his hand but then quickly turns around and flips him over.

"Try to keep up with me." Aria says while slyly smirking.

Gally chuckles and swipes his feet from under her. She falls to the ground and she blocks him being on top of her. Soon gaining the advantage to get up and he does too. He lunges at her and she ducks rolling to the side. As he races towards her, she jumps. Wrapping a leg around his neck and dropping him down. She lands on his back and pins him down. She leans down and whispers in his ear.

"Remember. I'm one step ahead of you, Captain." Her smirk fades a little when she notices Gally's laughing.

"I think I should be the one telling you that." Gally says.

Before Aria could react, Gally slides out of her grip and pushes her down. Quickly, pinning her down to the ground. She couldn't get up or move. She stops in defeat and sighs.

"I guess you won." She says

"I'm sorry, I couldn't hear that." Gally says teasingly

"You won Gally!" She says while laughing.