Chapter 25 - I Wonder...

The planning took months. The decorations were set up, the clothing was made and the rehearsals took place.

Aria was with the girls in a hut getting ready. Sonya styling her hair, Harriet getting the dress and Brenda making sure everything was ready.

Aria sees through the glass of her hair. She smiles in amazement of the arrangement of flowers that sat nicely tucked into her hair down a little pattern. Her hair styled in a braided bun, with 2 sections of hair on the side of her face.

"Sonya...this is wonderful. Thank you." Aria praises as she hugs the blonde girl.

"It's your wedding day. It's the least I could do." Sonya smiled.

"It's almost time and everything is in order. Here's the dress that we made. We tried our best."

"Thank you, Harriet." Aria says as she retrieves the dress and goes behind the divider to put it on.

The dress was white linen fabric slipped over her shoulders. The silk belt to tie it and the skirt of the dress flowing near her feet. As she stepped in front of the girls. Their eyes widen in amazement.

"Wow..."

"It looks great."

"It's beautiful, Aria."

The girl smiled and grabbed the white flower bouquet. She looks to the ring and to her dress in disbelief that this is really happening.

Her two boys walk in, along with Thomas, Minho and Frypan. The boy's stare at Aria and their jaws dropped.

"Gally is really lucky. You look amazing Aria." Frypan embraces the girl gently, careful not to make anything out of place.

"Damn girl, look at you." Minho jokes as he sweeps her in a hug.

Aria laughs and breaks away from the boys and sees Thomas standing there. Smiling and a bit teary eyed.

Her smile softens as she hugs him. Thomas returns the embrace and whispers in her ear.

"Newt would've loved this. And Gally will too."

"I know he will and I miss Newt too."

They broke away and the boys left. She hugs her two boys gently as they go with their Godfather and uncles. She smiles and returns to the girls for any touch ups.

---------------------------------------------------------

At last, the ceremony commences. Aria is walked down the aisle by Frypan. He walks her to the start of the aisle and everyone stands when they see her.

Aria looks in front of her to see her lover, standing there with the biggest smile on his face as tears slide down his face.

She smiles as she tries to hold back the tears that flooded her eyes. As Frypan walks her down the aisle. He gives her the cloth to wipe her tears away.

As they reach the end, Frypan hugs Aria tight. "Congratulations. You did it." He gives her hand to Gally. "Take care of her man, she's like my sister."

Gally nods and smiles "I promise."

Aria and Gally's ceremony goes on for a while.

It was soon time to say their vows. Gally went first.

"Aria. The moment I realized I loved you was when you were going to leave with the group to get here. I don't ever want to lose you. You sometimes scare me when you do stunts and other dangerous moves, but I never want you to change. I love you and I'll continue to love you even the day I die."

Aria smiles and holds his hand. Her eyes spilling out tears as he tries to wipe them away. Aria soon says her vows.

"Gally. The day I fell in love with you as all the times you stayed with me in the medic huts. You never left or wanted to leave. You always stayed by my side and I want that all the time. I love you more than you can imagine. Your my partner in crime...and I promise to always stay by your side. No matter what."

Gally plants a kiss on her hand and holds her close. The sniffling and tears were from the other survivors.

Vince takes their hand and looks between the couple.

"By the power vested in me. I pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss your bride." Vince says cheerfully

Gally wraps an arm around Aria's waist and pulls her closer. His lips connects with hers as they share a passionate, loving kiss. Flowers thrown from the guest fell around them as they shared that moment.

---------------------------------------------------------

The bonfire was lit and the groups of people were partying. The twins were with Frypan, Gally, Thomas and Minho. Aria sits with the girls and talks about their excitement for Aria.

"I'm so happy for you, Aria. You look very beautiful." Brenda compliments her.

"Thank you, Brenda. I hope you and Thomas end up together." Aria teases.

"Fuck you." Brenda laughs

"Thomas will take care of that" Ruby rebuttals.

The two girls laugh and the music plays. Gally makes his way to his newly wife and takes her hand.

"Dance with me?" Gally asks

"Of course" Ruby smiles as she let's him lead her in the middle. The strums of the guitar was in a perfect melody.

Gally wraps his arm around her waist as he holds her hand with his free hand. Aria puts a hand on his shoulder and holds his hand.

As they dance, Aria leans in and lays her head against his chest. She felt his heart beat going faster.

Soon, calming down and going at a steady pace. Gally presses a kiss to her head and whispers in her ear.

"I love you, Aria."

"I love you too, Gally"

"I wished Newt got to be here to see you. He would've lost his shit about you wearing a dress." Gally jokes

Aria quietly giggles at the thought "I do too. He would've loved it. So would Alby, Chuck, Winston, Jeff, Clint and Ben." Aria says as a tear rolls down her cheek.

"I miss them too. I just wish I would've made peace with them." Gally says guiltily

"I think they know you changed." Aria assures as she looks up at him.

He smiles softly at her gaze and he leans in, pressing a kiss to her lips. He rests his forehead against hers as they sway to the melody of the guitar.

"You are right, my little Sailor"