Olkarion

The Paladins were floating outside the ship. Coran said that the ship needed some repairs after the most recent battle with the Robeast.

"Alright, let's hurry up with these repairs. Zarkon could be here at any moment." Shiro said, worried that the Galra would be able to find them sooner rather than later.

"Okay panel's up, now what?" Hunk asked as the panel rose from the side of the ship.

Coran replied, "Very simple. Just loosen the blaxums on the somoflange."

Everyone, except Novae and Pidge were confused when they heard the Altean language.

"Could you be more specific?" Hunk asked.

"Sorry Hunk," Allura apologized, "He means the poklones on the argoclams."

Hunk turned his heard in slight annoyance. Lance smirked and pushed his friend out of the way.

"Easy, Hunk, I got this." Lance said confidently.

"Lance, perhaps you shouldn't--" But Lance didn't listen to Novae at all.

Lance pressed a few buttons and pulled a lever, but it didn't help fix the problem. In fact, it only made it worse. Alarms began to sound and the once blue lights around the castle blinked red, causing most of us of the Paladins to panic.

"Uh oh!" Lance exclaimed worryingly, "That can't be good."

"No, not the smelters, the poklones!" Allura shouted.

"No, no! It's the blaxums!" Coran corrected.

"What are you talking about?" Keith asked.

Novae and Pidge sighed, floating over to the panel so they could fix it themselves. Pidge quickly pressed the correct buttons, while Novae turned a few knobs and twisted the handle on the top of the panel.

"There." Pidge and Novae said as the red lights faded stopped blinking and everything went to normal.

"Well done, Pidge!" Allura said happily.

Pidge turned back towards the panel and gazed at it with both excitement and amazement. Novae couldn't help but chuckle as her eyes lit up like the stars in the vast dark sky.

"The tech on this ship never ceases to amaze me!" Pidge said excitedly, "It's so mathematically elegant. Its fit is 100 times more frictionless than any exoskeleton we have on Earth. It's.... beautiful."

"It's not a sunset Pidge." Lance said with a frown.

Pidge's smiled faded as she looked at Lance for a moment and then back at the technology in front of her.

"You're right, a billion sunsets just happen everyday. Some genius engineer actually built this." Pidge pressed a button and the panel went back into the ship wall.

"Kind of looks like a big delicious curly fry." Hunk said, smiling at the descending panel.

Novae chuckled at his comment, "This type of technology is complex, yet works so simply. I am proud to be so close with a technology such as this."

"Both of you are giant nerds." Lance said.

Pidge and Novae laughed at Lance's comment, taking it more as a compliment rather than an insult.

Just them, Hunk groaned as something hit him in the side of the head. He reached up and saw that a glowing blue ball of goo had hit him.

"What the..?" He said. everyone looked around and saw more of the same glowing blue balls floating towards them.