Return to Earth

The suns had risen on a brand new day, a day to say another farewell to their Empress. Novae and the others stood in front of their Lions, all dressed in their Paladin armor and ready to depart from the Estellia.

Novae smiled and hugged all of her brothers and sisters tightly in her arms.

"Are you really sure that you have to leave us so soon, sister?" Corinan asked.

"You know as well as I do that the war is still going on. We've talked about this." Novae chuckled and pulled away from them, "I swear on our kingdom that I will come right back once the universe is safe and sound from the Galra Empire. Until then, I'm trusting all of you to watch over Estellia until I get back. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Vae!" They all said with bright smiles on their faces. Then they turned to Shiro with a calculating look, making the man shiver under their glare.

"Takashi Shirogane." Orasis said walking up to him, "I think I speak on behalf of all my brothers and sisters that if you hurt our sister or break her heart, you will never be able to walk again. Is that understood?"

Shiro gulped and nodded while Novae laughed and placed her arm around his waist.

"There's no need to scare him, Orasis. I'll be just fine with Takashi and the others by my side."

Novae's siblings were still nervous, but they couldn't go against their sister and their Empress.

Narissa cleared her throat to get everyone's attention, "If all of you are ready to go, then we should get ready."

"Do you have enough energy to open a portal?" Pidge asked.

"I do. I haven't used any amount of my power since I brought you all here six days ago, so I should be able to open a portal close enough to your solar system. You will have to fly a little while, but with your Voltron Lions it shouldn't take you too long to reach home."

"Thank you, little sister. What you're doing is more than enough." Novae thanked her sister.

"Anything for you, Vae."

Novae turned to the rest of the team, "Are we all ready to go?"

Everyone nodded and rushed to their Lions, ready to return home. As Novae sat in her Lion, she felt something different about Zaurelia.

"Zaurelia?"

"I feel it, Novaleyia. I feel so much stronger and very much lighter. As if I am a ray of light from the stars themselves."

Novae smiled at hearing her longest and dearest friend speaking to her once again. Just then, her friends appeared on her dashboard screens, all smiling and raring to go.

"Is everyone ready?" Shiro asked from the Black Lion.

"I know I am." Lance said.

"Yeah, let's get going." Hunk added.

"I'm all fired up to get back home." Pidge said excitedly.

"Yes, let's prepare for launch." Allura said.

Novae nodded, "I'm ready. Let's go."

"All right, then. Form Voltron!"

The Lions all flew into the air and formed their respective parts of Voltron, the golden armor of Voltron now shining even brighter with just a hint of white shining the suns' light.

Narissa and the rest of her siblings smiled as she closed her eyes and placed her hands on the pedestals, channeling her power to create a large enough portal to take them to the Milky Way. It wasn't even a minute after Voltron was formed that the portal appeared in front of them.