Black Site

~~Warning! The following chapter may contain a shock that may bring forth the following emotions: anger, shock, confusion and wonder. Please, check your surroundings for anyone that may be shocked or surprised by any expected screams from you or others reading this chapter with you! Read at your own risk. Thank you. And thank you for making this story #1 in Paladins~~

It had been some time since Keith departed from Olkarion to join the Blades on their mission and things have changed greatly for the rebellion. News of Olkarion being a safe place for rebels to take rest and for others to join the rebellion. And the mention that the infamous Blue Star of the rebellion was there didn't harm the chances of more members to fight against the Galra.

Pidge had been gone for several days after finding information on her brother, Matt. Without a second thought, she went off alone in the Lion and with a vial of Gold liquid just in case she or her brother were injured. They had not heard from her for a few days, but Novae believed that she was all right. Pidge was small, but she was smart. The Green Paladin almost reminded Novae of her younger sister, Aromme, small but her brain well made up for her size.

Coran escorted more refugees out of the transport pod from the Castle of Lions, unfortunately being trampled upon in the process.

"Just right in there. They'll get you sorted out." He said pointing to another part of the Olkari camps while ignoring the bruises he sustained.

"Is that the last of them, Coran?" Allura asked.

"That's it. A few hundred more souls looking for a new home."

"A few hundred more soldiers in the fight against the Galra." Shiro said.

Novae smiled as she looked out at the many rebel fighters training, helping and living peacefully with each other, no matter their race or origin. This was the kind of universe Novae always wanted to see, and to show her brothers and sisters. Hopefully, things will be like this even after the war and she is able to go back home.

Just then, the group heard a lion roaring in the sky. They looked up and saw the Green Lion fly across the sky.

"Hey, Pidge is back!" Hunk shouted seeing the Green Lion fly overhead.

The team ran as fast as they could to the Green Lion after it landed. The Lion's head lowered itself and opened its mouth to allow Pidge out along with someone very special. Pidge walked out of the Lion, kneeling down to pick up the Altean mice from the ground as they squeaked excitedly.

"Hey, everybody." Pidge greeted standing back up and gesturing to the last person to exit the Green Lion.

"This is my brother Matt."

A young boy came out from behind Pidge. Matt had certainly grown over the past year, gaining a scar on his cheek. He wore a dark gray cowl at his neck long enough to wear as a hood. underneath his cloak was a black space suit and under that was a white chest plate attached to orange and blue sleeves, with gray arm bracers and black gloves. He also wore blue pants with a large gray holster on his right hip where he stored a weapon, white cloth around his shins and over-sized gray boots.

"Hey, everybody." Matt greeted, smiling at everyone.

"Matt, this is Hunk, Lance and Coran." Pidge introduced.

"Hey." Hunk said.

"Nice to meet you." Lance said.

"Pleasure." Coran greeted.

"And this is Princess Allura of Altea."

Matt turned to look at Allura and instantly turned red.