The Second Death: Her Lie That Saved Lives.

The group stared at the young girl that appeared after First. The one that they would all call Second and she seemed to be no older than ten years old. She stood tall in front of the group, a glare in her eyes as if she was looking at the most disgusting thing in her life. Second was dressed in a Blade of Marmora uniform, slightly torn and tattered from battle and small fights, but her long golden hair was chopped down to her chin. On her hip was her Marmoran blade attached and around her wrist was a gauntlet with the Marmoran symbol on the stone sitting on the back of her hand.

But she didn't have the scars from when she was younger, which confused them even more upon seeing her.

"I can't say it's a pleasure to meet the people who caused our creator so much pain, but I will show you the past she'd rather keep hidden." Second said, bowing respectfully to the group, "I am the Second death. Novae's lies that saved the lives of thousands of innocents. Now, are you ready?"

The group stared at the girl in shock, standing in silence and shock until Lance broke it.

"Wait, what do you mean Novae's lie?" He asked.

The girl, Second, stood back up, not saying a word to answer Lance's question. They all watched as the scene changed from the desolate Estellia. Now, they stood in the in the center of the Blade of Mamora's base. But it was different. It wasn't as large nor was it as technological. In fact, the walls were still that of the asteroid that it had been fashioned out of.

"What is this place?" Pidge asked.

"This is where Novae first became acquainted with the Blades of Marmora." Second explained, "As you can see, the Blades were very small at the time, and there were hardly any Galrans that wanted to fight against their Emperor for fear of their demise. However, there were few who wanted the war to end."

"You speak as if it had been going on for a time." Allura pointed out.

Second turned towards the Altean Princess with a scowl, stomping up to her with pure fury in her eyes. Before she Second could say anything, she felt a tug at her chest. It was Novae, softly calling out to her and pulling her away from Allura. Second clicked her tongue and reluctantly shuffled away from the Princess, clenching her fists in her dimming anger.

"I am sure that First spoke about how Novae, thanks to the Gold Lion, will continue to die and then be revived until the war is over, correct?" The group nodded, "Well, that is how Novae has lived for these ten thousand years. However, her aging had slowed very much. This memory was from when she had barely turned eight years of age, but that is only her physical appearance."

Suddenly, the room was filled with Marmoran soldiers and the memory cleared up. One soldier sat on a chair in the front of the room. He was tall and seemed to be very strong, but his face was covered with his mask. Just then, the group heard the door behind them open. They all turned around and saw two Marmoran agents enter the room with a girl in between them. She was dressed in a tattered black cloak with a hood and covered her head and a mask that covered her face.

They walked past the group and up to the Blades' leader, the three of them knelt down on one knee in front of the leader.

"Pardon our sudden intrusion." One of the agents said, "But we found this child and she wishes to speak with you for a time."

The leader looked confused, but nodded and gestured for the child to stand up.

"Who are you?" The leader asked the child. The girl simply chuckled.

"Is it not respectful to give one's name before asking another for their own?" The girl said, "Perhaps you should give up your name before I reveal my own."