Chapter 18: Good Trouble

Brooklynne's POV

Sunday, October 2nd
1:15 am

"That would be great James thank you."

"It's gonna be a little tight but it'll work," James says. It's a 4 door and has 5 seats. James goes to the drivers seat and Kelly in the passenger seat. Molly volunteers to sit on Tommy's lap and I'm gonna sit on Blair's lap. Me and Blair sit in the middle with Lexi on our left and Molly and Tommy on the right.

Blair hold onto me tight the entire ride home. We finally arrive at my house and I'm very nervous. It'll be the first time she's here and I hope she likes it. Molly and Tommy get out and walk to the front door. Blair goes to Lexi and walks with her inside since she is too drunk to walk alone. I unlock the door and everyone comes inside. James and Kelly are going home to their house so we say goodbye. I was going to suggest Lexi goes to a guest room but when I turn around she is passed out on the couch. Molly and Tommy tell me they're going upstairs to the guest rooms. I look over to see Blair looking at me with a smile.

"What" I laugh.

She walks closer to me. "Nothing." She grabs my hands and holds them.

"Well um this is my house uh I can give you a tour in the morning. I'm tired." I lean my head against her shoulder.

She runs her fingers through my hair. "Me too."

I grab her hand and lead her up the stairs. I open the door to my bedroom. I watch as her eyes widen at the size of my bedroom. "Wow. It's beautiful."

"Thanks." I leave her standing there as I walk into my closet. I quickly change into a tank top and shorts. I walk back out to see her standing there. "Would you like to get some clothes to change into?"

"Yeah." I point to the closet and tell her to put on whatever she wants. She goes to change while I make the bed. A minute later she walks out in a t-shirt and spandex. I admire how beautiful she is. She stands there a little awkwardly as I get into my bed.

"Are you gonna stand there all night or are you gonna come sleep?" She relaxes and walks over to the bed.

"I just wasn't sure if you wanted me to sleep with you. I didn't want to make you uncomfortable." She lays down and faces me.

I now have a big smile on my face. "You're so sweet." I scoot closer to her so there's no space between us. We stare at each other for a minute before she leans over and kisses me. It's a gentle kiss, showing how happy we are. It only lasts a minute before she swiftly turns me over so I'm facing away from her and pulls me back into her. She puts her arm over my stomach and intertwines our legs. She kisses me on the cheek and whispers, "Goodnight."

"Goodnight Blair." And I fall asleep with a smile on my face.

———

Wednesday, October 19th

It's been a little over two weeks now and Blair and I have been great. We've been spending some time together after school in my classroom, learning more about each other. She has football practice today after school so I won't see her.

It's about 5:00 pm now and I've been here catching up on grading. I'm walking around trying to find an unlocked bathroom. I forgot my keys at home this morning and there's no one here to open the staff bathroom for me. All of the bathrooms are closed until I reach the girls locker room.