TS | A Random Moment [III]

originally written and posted between March 1st, 2012 and March 13th, 2012 on India-Forums;

Khushi entered the house with her cheeks flaming red as she recalled last night's events. Her husband really did give 'passion' a new meaning, she thought as she smiled to herself, blushing even more.

---

It was almost six in the evening. It was Khushi's turn to make the dinner today. She was done with all the work and was busy cleaning up when a familiar hand snaked around her waist, burying his face into her neck, "Khushi" he uttered in his husky voice causing her to gasp. Her eyes were full of mischievousness. She turned around, flinging her arms around her neck, their lips inches apart and their gaze fixed upon each other, he moved his face forward as she pressed her soft, rosy lips on his for the moment, whispering clumsily, "I Love You." a smile was drawn on his face. Nani stood at the kitchen's entrance with Laxmi standing in front of her, her eyes popping out and her mouth hung open. She hurried out before she attracted any attention.

"Di!' He said as he entered his sister's bedroom to find her putting clothes in the closet. Shyam was busy on his phone with a hopeless face.

"Chotte?"

"Di, I wanted to take Khushi out tonight."

"Why are you asking me?"

"Well, Di you see we'll be late, like really really late." He tried to explain the situation in the most decent way possible.

"But you are saying it's only a dinner then why-, OOOHH!!!" Anjali squealed, "ok, you can go!" she said with a teasing expression. Shyam was displeased.

"Khushi, you ready?" he called out to her stepping into his room to find the gorgeous wife of his standing in front of the mirror trying to clasp the necklace. He stood mesmerized by her beauty then moved forward to help her with it. Her soft plain red sari covered her delicate body, her long silky hair laid on her shoulders exposing her back. His hand touched hers taking the clasp in his hand.

Their eyes met for a brief moment in the mirror before he shifted his attention back to the necklace. He closed it and collided his body with hers. His mouth made its way down to her neck, making her feel the warmth of their breaths clashing against each other! His hands traveled down her waist, his grip tightening. "Arnav Ji." she whispered silently "hmm" "we'll be late." She uttered as she fought to get words out of her mouth. She turned around, her hands on his chest as he tried to nuzzle back into the moment.

"Bahh, Bahh!" Laxmi stood at the door of their bedroom. Arnav turned around with an exasperated expression.

"Ugh!, let's go Khushi!" she muffled a giggle as she followed him downstairs, after shutting the lights off their room.

"Nani! What was Laxmi doing in front of my room?" she saw him standing at the bottom of the stairs with his hands folded across his chest. She went down and stood next to him. Nani was happy that there must be something going on she wasn't the one to witness it! "Nani Ji, we were going out tonight!" Khushi said to divert the attention from the poor goat. Arnav's expression changed at the mention, "oh yeah! we'll be late so don't wait. Di probably have figured out the reason." Nani nodded and took along her way.