2. Pain

TW: Swearing/ Strong language.

Same shit different day. I walked to school with a smile on my face. I had just gotten back from dance practice and I was in a good mood. I met my friend Keira and we walked to our first class together.

"How was dance?" She asked fiddling with her water bottle lid. I looked at her and smiled.

"It was good, thanks." We talked about god knows what on our way to Hass. The bell went and we all went inside and saw Luca walk past and gave me an evil look. I brushed it off and turned away.

"You ok Karm? You look upset." Millie asked me trying not to giggle. I knew she saw Luca and she was trying not to tease me. I don't know what I was thinking, in fact, I wasn't thinking. Why was he upsetting me? We hate each other, we tease each other everyday and just now it's upsetting me? Get it together Karmen.

I turned to face her and shrugged. I didn't wanna think about him. He made me mad.

We then went to science. We were being paired up to do an experiment and guess who I was paired up with. Luca. Out of everyone in the class I was stuck with him. We were doing something to do with fire but I didn't listen. He was being bossy and I couldn't be bothered with him.

"oops." he said quietly while staring at my arm. I looked too and it was burnt.

" 3, 2, 1"

"BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU LUCA!" I screamed at him while shaking my arm in pain. He looked at me upset.

"You two go to the nurse NOW" the teacher screeched.

"Don't even look at me Luca." I growled.

"Karmen I'm sorry, but you weren't paying attention." he said trying to make me feel better. We walked to the nurse's office in silence, only to see it was closed.

"Great now what?" I groaned. He pointed to the water fountain and I followed hesitantly. He sat me on the bench next to it as he got a wet piece of toilet paper and slowly wiped my arm. I gave him the smallest smile and quickly looked down after he noticed.

"Karm, I'm really sorry, I know we hate each other but I didn't mean to set you on fire." he said still wiping my burn.

"It's fine I guess, but you're not helping much." I laughed and he smiled. I got down off the bench and looked back up to find my eyes lost in his blue beauties.

"Karmen, let's go, stop looking at me weirdo." He said walking out the door. I stood there for a second. Do I like Luca? No way. I walked out behind him and back to class, again in silence.

What is wrong with me? I hate Luca Reed, he angers me so so much and we can't be friends. Or can we?