8. The Fight

TW: Swearing/Strong Language.

The next day me and Luca had another argument. He was just being stupid and I did not want to deal with him. He wasn't even listening to me and I just cant be bothered with him. We yelled at each other about god knows what and I yelled out my friends name in heat of the argument making him even more angry.

"YOU KNOW WHAT, JUST FUCK OFF, SERIOUSLY I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU. YOU'RE OBSESSED WITH ME FOR NO REASON!" He yelled. I almost started crying but realised I was standing in front of Luca. I felt like he was so angry he was going to hit me.

I walked away from him only to find Georgie comforting him like a pick me girl. I hate Luca, but I HATE Georgie. She's so desperate and attention seeking, she just irritates me.

"Karmen how dare you, you have no respect at all." She said walking behind me. I turned to her and quite literally hit her. I knocked her out. I was so mad I knocked her out right then and there. Did I feel bad? No, I did not. But I forgot about Luca.

"KARMEN SIMMONS. WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST DO?" He bellowed at me from across the oval. Shit.

"SHE DESERVED IT!" I yelled back. He ran off and got Mr Sim, our year co-ordinator. I knew I was in big trouble but I didn't care. I was so annoyed I would have punched him too.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Karmen why did you punch her?" He asked me and I just shrugged. I didn't actually have a reason but I did it anyway.

"Dunno, just felt like it." I finally said. I did kinda get annoyed but who cares.

"Normally I'd suspend you, but I know you, this isn't you." He said reassuringly. I was actually really happy to hear that. But I still got an after-school detention.