4. Dreamy Boy

Hey there :p This chapter is gonna be a little different because I'm gonna be talking about Karmen's dream. She had a dream about Luca and made her feel a lot different towards him. Enjoy!

"Oh Luca, that's so sweet, you shouldn't have." I said kissing his cheek. It was our 4 month anniversary and he got me a pretty expensive ring. It was a 24 carat diamond ring and he was rich.

"It's no problem bubba, it was the least I could do." he said rubbing my head. Every time he said something sweet or touched me I got uncontrollable butterflies. He was the most handsome and kindest boy I've ever met and I was lucky to call him my own. I loved him.

"I love you more than anything Luca, you're truly amazing." I said hugging him tightly. He smiled at me and kissed my forehead. He was so protective of me and I loved it. He was always looking out for me and he was just one of a kind. In my perfect world, me and Luca never argued, we were always happy and in love. I know this is a dream but, I never want to wake up.

He then took me to a beach, our favourite beach. We walked across the sand and saw this cabana covered in fairy lights. It was 7' o'clock and the sweet summer breeze was flowing through my hair. He lightly pulled my hand and I followed him to the cabana. Luca sat down on the cute picnic blanket and tapped next to him. I sat down next to him and smiled. I held his hand as he pulled me into a cuddle.

"This is beautiful Luca, I love it." I said.

"Anything for you baby." he said planting a kiss on my neck. I giggled a little as the butterflies came back. We were about to kiss when-

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*

"NOOOOOOO THAT WAS A GOOD DREAM!" I whined as I slammed my phone back on the floor. I blinked a couple of times and sighed.

"mmh Luca, he's so dreamy." I said zoning out. I snapped back to reality and grabbed my phone and texted Millie.

To: Millie poo

BRO WE NEED TO TALK AT SCHOOL, THIS IS SO SO SERIOUS!

From: Millie poo

OKK BESTIE I'LL BE THERE SOON

I got up and got ready for school.

"MUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I'M GOING, BYE" I yelled but I don't think she heard me.

I arrived at school and Millie wasn't here yet. *Ugh where is she this is serious* 5 minutes later she ran over to me with Luca behind her.

"Luca, piss off." She said shooing him away. I laughed but quickly stopped myself. She turned back to me and gave me puppy dog eyes.

"Spill. The. Tea." she exclaimed.

"I had a dream about Luca, Millie it's serious..."