11. The Parents

(A/N: HAHAHA hi m'luvs it's been a while sorryyy but i'm back and i'm continuing, also i am 100% over the person who this story is ab but that won't stop me)

visual outfit ^^^

today at school was weird, ever since me
and Luca made it official so many people have been acting weird around us. I mean I get where their coming from but we're just a normal couple. Anyways tonight was a very special night, not only is it Luca's 17th birthday, but I'm meeting his parents.

"you okay pretty girl?" Luca asked as he put his hand on my thigh trying to be reassuring.

"no, i'm so nervous for tonight." i said quietly. he just chuckled.

"don't be baby, you'll be fine i promise." he said now smiling at me. I looked up at him and smiled back. it's so nice not arguing with him.

"yea i guess, i hope they like me." i said.

———————————
It's now after school and i was at home getting ready for tonight. My mum helped me pick at outfit that was simple but effective. I put the smallest amount of makeup on and curled my hair.

I've met Luca's mum once before at a rugby game but this is the first time we're gonna meet as a couple. Tonight's plans were to go to his favourite restaurant Lulu La Delizia for dinner with his parents and then take me mini golfing for a date. I genuinely was so excited to spend some alone time with Luca.

"Sweetie c'mon it's almost 6 let's go!" my mum yelled from the lounge.

"coming!" i yelled back grabbing my little bag and spraying some perfume.

———————
when we got to the restaurant my mum dropped me off at the front before conveniently meeting Luca and his family at the front door. I was really nervous but his parents looked so sweet.

"Hi love you must be Karmen?" his mum asked.

"hey, yea i am, it's really nice to meet you both." i said shaking his parent's hands. I then turned to Luca and smiled.

"happy birthday, i got you a little something." i said handing him a small present. he smiled back and kissed my forehead.

"now, let's go inside shall we?" his dad suggested holding the door open for us as he followed behind. This restaurant was so cool, it was an authentic italian restaurant and it smelt amazing. we followed his parents to the table while holding hands and i giggled at the feeling of his hands touching mine.

"so tell us Karmen, why Luca?" his mum asked. i chuckled and turned to him.

"well, he's very sweet and really funny, and we haven't had the best friendship but we just stopped arguing and i figured he's actually a really cool guy." i said hiding my face from embarrassment.

"don't hid karm, it's okay." he said once again brushing his hand on my thigh. I felt weird but i was gonna get used to it, right?

After we had all eaten our dinner, we payed and got in Luca's parents car so they could drop us off at the mini golf place. I seriously couldn't wait for some alone time with him...