Chapter 3 The chamber of Secrets

Y/n's pov

(Not me digging up the book Harry Potter and the chamber of Secrets for this chapter hehehe.)

Me and Grandma Minnie where walking around the school.

"What's that." I say.

We walk over and grandma gasps.

" A student has been taken into the chamber." She says.

We run into the staff room grandma makes and announcement.

"All students to return to their house dormitories at once all teachers return to the staff room immediately please." Grandma Minnie said.

" Not another attack not now." I hear a voice say

"What do we do now." Another voice says.

" In here." The first voice says.

All the teachers where there within minutes. Grandma Minnie and I where sitting down will waiting for everyone.
Once everyone was there Grandma Minnie says " It happened A student has been taken by the monster."

We all sit in silence. Professor Snape breaks the silence.

"How are you sure?" He says.

" The hair of Slytherin,left another message. Right under the first one her skeleton will lie In the chamber forever." Grandma Minnie says.

Grandma was very pale. I understand what was happening and how serious it was but I didn't think much of it.

" Who was taken." Madam hooch sys sitting down.

" Ginny Weasley." Grandma says

Everyone gasps. Then the new professor comes in. I have no idea what his name is. All I know is he teaches defense against the dark arts.

" What did I miss." He says.

" A student has been taken into the chamber." I says

" Who are you." He says

" That's not important this is the end of Hogwarts." Grandma Minnie says.

Great I just got here a month ago and now it's closing.

"Weren't you saying just last night that you knew exactly where the entrance to the chamber of secret was all along." Professor sprout says.

" Yes I d-did." The man says.

" Okay then you can go save the girl." Professor Trelawney says.

" O-ok."

He left. Then grandma Minnie spoke up" The heads of houses should go and inform their students what has happened. Tell them the Hogwarts Express will take them home first thing tomorrow. Will the rest of you please make sure no students have been left outside their dormitories."

The teachers leave one by one. Grandma Minnie and I stay there.

" Who was that other professor that came and said he knew where the chamber of secrets was." I ask

" That is professor Gilderoy Lockhart," Grandma says " would you go talk to him."

" Yea I will." I say

" But be safe." Grandma says kissing my head.

I walk out of the staff room. I walk to the DADA room. I see the professor packing.

" Hello professor Lockhart." I say

" H-hello l-little g-girl." He stutters

We stand in silence. I watch him pack his bags. Then the door opens. There stands Harry Potter and Ron Weasley.