Chapter 49 the box

Y/n's pov

Living with most of the weasleys, hermione,harry, Sirius ,and occasionally other is not exactly safe or heaven. Sure it's fun helping George and Fred making prank inventions and hanging out with harry, Hermione, and Ron but when you want alone time it's not that easy.

For example right now I'm trying to read my book on my bed but harry is poking me with his wand right next to me.

"What do you want harry!" I exlam snapping my book closed.

"I want you to hang out with me." He says.

I sigh and open my book again. Right on que harry starts poking me again. I ignore him and read.

(This is a part from Percy Jackson and I don't own the book and yes it I will contain spoilers so if you haven't read Percy Jackson I suggest skipping over this part)

"Come on guys " Travis stole said " let's give annabeth some space we've got a drug store to raid I mean visit."

The demigods shuffled back inside Jake Mason grabbed my shoulder as he was leaving " we'll talk later, but it's under control I'm using annabeth's shield to keep an eye on things. The enemy withdrew at sunrise not sure why. We've got a lookout at each bridge and tunnel. "

" Thanks man " I said.
He nodded " just take your time "
He closed the doors behind him, leaving Selena, and a best, and me alone. Selena pressed a cold cloth to annabeth's forehead " This is all my fault "

Suddenly my book is ripped from my hand. I turn to harry to see he has my book in his hand. He puts a piece of paper in my book and trows it aside.

"Hey I was in a good spot." I say

"You always say that." Harry says smirking.

I get up but harry started tickling me.

"Ah stop." I say while laughing.

"Not until you say you will hang out with me."

"No I was r-reading."

"Fine then I'm not stopping."

" Harry stop."

"Not untill you promise."

"F-fine just stop."

Harry stops tickling me.

"What was that for."

"Nothing I just want you to hang out with me."

"We hang out all school year won't you let me read."

"But I might get expelled then we can't hang out."

"They aren't going to expel you."

"How do you know."

"I don't but-"

"No buts come hang out with me." Harry says grabbing my hands and pulling me up.

"Fine fine what are going to do."

Harry drags me out of my room and into his. Sirius is in there. He eyes our connected hands and smirks.

"I'll just leave you too alone." Sirius says.

I fell my face heat up. Once Sirius left harry walked over to his bed.

"So you drag me out of my room so you can come in your room."

"Basically."

"I hate you."

"You love me."

I secretly agree but walk out and back to my room. The door opens as soon as I open my book. I look over my book to see harry. I sigh.

"Why did you leave me." He complains.

"Cuz I'm not going to hang around your room if I can be in here."

I start reading again. Harry starts poking me again. I take a deep breath in and out, taking all my strength not to slap him right there.

"Come on stoppp reading."

"No I want to read."

"Y/nnnnnnnnnnnn."

"Harryyyyyyyy"

"Come with meee I have somethingggg to showww youuuuu."

"Fine."

I close my book again. Harry grabs my arm and draged me to his room again.

"Stay there." He says.

Then he goes to his bed and starts looking for something.

"What are you looking for exactly?" I ask.

"Just wait."

Finally he grabs a box from under his bed.

"Here." Harry says giving me the box.

"What is it?"

"Let me explain. "

"Ok go on."

"So I don't want you to open it until the end of 7th year."

"Why?"

"You will see in a couple years"

"But-"

"No buts you have to promise me."

"Fine I promise."

I take the box into my room. I put it in my trunk.

What could be so important that I had to wait a couple years?

"Dinners ready." Ron's voice says coming from my door way.

"Coming." I say.

A/n
Another short chapter but next chapter will actually be long.

remember that box it's important.

Oh and remember y/n's power that's coming into play this year.

Au revoir ❤️