Chapter 68

"Good afternoon, Professor Trelawney," says Professor Umbridge with her wide smile. "You received my note, I trust? Giving the time and date of your inspection?"

  Professor Trelawney nodded  and, looking very disgruntled, turned her back on Professor Umbridge and continued to give out books. Still smiling, Professor Umbridge grasped the back of the nearest armchair and pulled it to the front of the class so that it was a few inches behind Professor Trelawney's seat. She then sat down, took her clipboard from her flowery bag and looked up expectantly, waiting for the class to begin.

I glare at Umbridge as she looks around the classroom. She thinks so highly of herself like she's better then all of us. Hermione nudges my arm and I look away.

  Professor Trelawney pulled her shawls tight about her with slightly trembling hands and surveyed the class through her hugely magnifying lenses.

  "We shall be continuing our study of prophetic dreams today," she said  her voice shook slightly. "Divide into pairs, please, and interpret each others latest night-time visions with the aid of the Oracle."

  She made as though to sweep back to her seat, saw Professor Umbridge sitting right beside it, and immediately veered left towards Parvati and Lavender, who were already deep in discussion about Parvati's most recent dream.

  Hermione and I open our books.

"I think you should go first since I went last times." Hermione says.

"Okay well it was last Thursday, I was uhm flying in the air all by myself late at night." I say looking around.

"Okay well we add your age which is 15 to the date which is the 12 then to flying which would be 33. Then we-" Hermione says but gets cute off.

"The Inner Eye does not See upon command!" Professor Trelawney says

  "I see,"says Professor Umbridge softly, making yet another note on her clipboard.

  "I--but--but . . . wait!" says Professor Trelawney suddenly, in an attempt at her usual ethereal voice, though the mystical effect was ruined somewhat by the way it was shaking with anger. "I . . . I think I do see something . . . something that concerns you . . . why, I sense something . . . something dark . . . some grave peril . . ."

  Professor Trelawney pointed a shaking finger at Professor Umbridge who continued to smile blandly at her, eyebrows raised.

  "I am afraid . . . I am afraid that you are in grave danger!" Professor Trelawney finished dramatically.

  There was a pause. Professor Umbridge surveyed Professor Trelawney.

  "Right," she says softly, scribbling on her clipboard once more. "Well, if that's really the best you can do . . ."

She shuffled off back to her chair.

A/n

Sorry I forgot to post this chapter I had written it and everything and just forgot to post it. School starts up again for me tomorrow so I don't know how often updates will be I'm so sorry for the people who enjoy this book.
Au revior ❤️