Chapter 35 Dancing lesson

Third person pov.

Professor McGonagall's class room had been cleared on either side of the room there was a row of benches where the boys and the girls sat separately.

"The Yule Ball has been a tradition of the Triwizard Tournament Since its inception On Christmas Eve night, we and our guests gather in the Great Hall for a night of well-mannered frivolity. As representatives of the host school expect each and every one of you to put your best foot forward. And l mean this literally, because the Yule Ball is, first and foremost a dance." Professor McGonagall says.

Everyone starts wispering.

"Silence! The house of Godric Gryffindor has commanded the respect of the wizard world for nearly 1 0 centuries. l will not have you, in the course of a single evening, besmirching that name by behaving like a babbling, bumbling band of baboons. Try saying that five times fast, huh? Now, to dance is to let the body breathe. lnside every girl, a secret swan slumbers longing to burst forth and take flight. " She continues.

"Something's about to burst out of Eloise Midgen, but l don't think it's a swan." Ron says in a whisper to harry.

"Inside every boy, a lordly lion prepared to prance." Minnie says walking over to Ron.

"Mr. Weasley. Yes? Will you join me, please?" Professor says.

Ron looks like he doesn't want to but he stands up. Harry gives him a little push.

"Now, place your right hand on my waist." Grandma says.

" Where?" Ron says his face had confusion all over it.

Grandma Minnie grabs his hand and puts it on her waist. Ron trys to move his hand but she grabs it.

"My waist. And extend your arm. Mr. Filch, if you please. One, two, three. One, two, three. One, two, three." Professor McGonagall says

"Never gonna let him forget this, are you?" Harry wispers to Fred and George.

" Never." They replie in unison.

"Everybody come together." Minnie says letting Ron go.

All the girls stand up together and move twords professor McGonagall.

"Boys, on your feet!" McGonagall says.

The boys groan. To everyone's surprise Neville gets up and walks twords the middle of the room. Reluctantly the rest of the boys slowly get up and move twords the middle.

"Great now partner up." Professor McGonagall says.

Harry walks up to y/n. He bows sarcastically being out his hand.

"Would you like to dance with me madam." He says sarcastically.

"Ok course good sir." Y/n says and grabs his hand.

They move out to the floor. Harry puts his hand on y/n's waist and grabs her other hand. Y/n has a light blush on her face as they start to dance.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

The lunch bell rang across the castle. The Gryffindors head out of professor McGonagall's classroom.

"Wait so the Slytherins are doing this with Snape?" Ron says.

"Yep." Y/n says.

"Imagine Snape dancing." Harry says.

The three of them laugh as Hermione comes running up to them, she had stayed back to talk to professor about her grades.

"Hey guys." She says.

"Hey Hermie." Y/n says greeting her best friend.

The group walks to the great hall for lunch. After eating y/n stands up,says goodbye to her friends, and heads to the black lake to meet fluer.

Once she gets there she sits down next to the lake. The giant squid popping up every few minutes as y/n waited for fluer.

After a couple minutes fluer shows up.

"'ello y/n"

"Fluer!"

The two girls hug each other. Then sit down to ketchup about what had happened the past year.

"'ow all vat happened in a vear."

"Yea it was a lot."

"So y/n about the yule ball who do vou want to go vith."

"Oh uhm."

Y/n blushes turning away from fluer.

" Vhat if I tell you Vho I want to go Vith first."

"Ok I would like that."

"I vant to go Vith that Roger in sixth year."

"Ok my turn I want to go with harry."

"Vou two would make a lovely vouple."

"So would you and Roger."

"Vhat is very kind of you y/n."

"What are friends for."

"Ves what are Vriends for."

A/n

I deleted my oc mason I just I don't know I can't find a place to put him

Au revoir ❤️

Word count:737