Chapter 10 DaDa

Third person pov (bare with me it might not be good I'm used to writing in 1st person.)

After transfigurations the four walked to the DaDa classroom.

"Hello class today we will be doing boggarts," Professor lupin says."Now who can tell me what a Bogart looks like."

"No one knows." Hermione says " boggarts are shape shifters. They become what ever scares you the most."

"When did she get here?" Ron whispers to y/n

"I don't know." Y/n answers.

"Excellent," Professor lupin says " 5 points to Gryffindor."

"Now there is a simple spell to repel them repeat after me no wands." Lupin says. "Riddikulus."

"Riddikulus." The class repeats.

"This class is Riddikulus." Draco says.

"Your father is Riddikulus." Y/n says turning to draco.

"My father will hear about this." Draco says.

"Your Riddikulus father. " Y/n says turning back to the front.

" Neville will you help me." Professor lupin says.

Neville goes up to professor lupin.

"Now what scares you most?" Professor lupin asks.

"Profesorsnape." Neville mutters.

"What?" Professor asks.

"Professor Snape." Neville mutters.

"Ah and you live with your grandma correct." Remus says.

"Yes but I don't want it to turn into her either." Neville says.

The class laughs. Y/n hits Harry's arm for laughing at Neville.

"Now I want you to picture her clothes." Remus says.

"She wears a red ha-" Neville starts.

"We don't need to know I need you to focus on her clothes." Remus says.

Remus opens the closest and Snape comes out. Neville points his wand at it.

"R-Riddikulus." Neville says.

Snape's clothes suddenly change. The entire class laughs.

"Every one in a line." Professor lupin says.

Everyone gets in line. Ron in front of y/n and Harry behind y/n.

(This is how they are standing. End of line, harry,y/n,Ron, other people.)

The boggarts turned from clowns to a bloody eye ball. Ron's boggarts turned into a giant spider.

"Riddikulus!" Ron exclaims.

Roller skates are put on the spider. Ron walks away from it and y/n steps up. The boggarts turns into Grandma Minnie? Y/n thinks. Professor McGonagall was in front of y/n but her eyes where rolled back. Sudden Minerva was on the ground.

Then professor McGonagall changed into Harry then Ron then Hermione. Y/n stode there in shock.

"R- R-Riddikulus." Y/n studders.

Y/n walks to the back of the room and slumps down to the floor. Ron gets down to hug y/n saying that it's ok. Y/n watches as harry walks up to the boggart. It turns into a dementor. Professor lupin gets in front of harry and the boggart changes into a full moon. Professor lupin changes it into a balloon and it flys back into the closet.

"That's all for today."professor lupin says.

The class groans but leaves. Y/n and Ron were still on the floor. Harry and Hermione runs over to them.

"Y/n are you ok?" Harry asks conserved.

"Y-yea." Y/n says.

"Let's go come on." Hermione says.

Y/n and Ron get up. Ron lets go of y/n. They all walk back to the common room.

A/n
That was bad I suck at wrighting in third person. So that was Ron fluff but Ron sees y/n as a sister.
Au revoir ❤️
Word count:564