Chapter Forty

"Let's go out on a date." Callum said as he ran his fingers up and down Tucker's chest.

"Okay," Tucker replied, "What do you wanna do?"

"Uh, not just dinner. Something else too," Callum said, "Fuck. What do old people do on dates other than eat?"

"We're not that old," Tucker said defensively, "Late twenties isn't old. There's plenty that we can do."

"Like?" Callum asked.

"Uh, how about we.." Tucker paused as he thought about that the two men could do, "What about bowling?"

"I went bowling on my first ever date. I was seventeen," Callum said, "Bowling sounds good. It's been a while."

"My first date was when I was fifteen. You can hardly call that a date, though." Tucker chuckled.

"Why? What happened?" Callum asked curiously.

"It was with a girl," Tucker continued, "We went out to watch a movie. She tried to kiss me after it ended and I started crying."

"You cried? Why?" Callum laughed as he questioned.

"At that time I had no idea. It just felt weird and comfortable." Tucker sighed, turning to his side and wrapping his arm around Callum.

"Probably because you're as gay as they come." Callum pointed out and Tucker nodded slightly.

"So, are we going bowling, then? Do you want to have sushi after that?" Tucker asked.

"I'll make the reservations."

~~~

"Can you pass me the bottle?" Tucker asked, Callum picked up the bottle, ready to throw it when Tucker spoke up again, "Don't throw it! You'll spill it all!"

"Here you go." Callum walked over to Tucker, handing him the bottle.

Tucker smiled as baby Wells made sounds that were incomprehensible yet adorable. Callum was holding Sabina, cooing at her and talking to her in a baby voice as she looked at Cal with a blank expression on her face.

Tucker volunteered to look after the twins to give Dan and Paige some much needed rest and a night out. Tucker obviously, knowing very well how hard it is to take care of two babies, pulled Callum with him too. The billionaire didn't object, if anything, he seemed a bit excited even though he tried not to show it.

"He looks like me, don't you think?" Tucker grinned.

"Both of them are beautiful just like you babe." Callum answered as he pressed a kiss on Tucker's cheek.

"That's right," Tucker said before saying the rest to Wells in a baby voice, "Uncle Cal is right, yeah Wells?"

"Uncle Cal makes me sound like I'm old." Callum groaned.

"You just did turn thirty, so.." Tucker shrugged. Callum gave Tucker a death stare, making the attorney laugh.

"You'll be thirty in a couple of years. Watch me call you old then, Uncle Tuck." Callum retorted.

"I'll still be younger than you." Tucker said in a sing-song tone.

"You fu-uh-flower." Callum corrected himself before he could curse in front of the babies.