(1)Taco's plan

\\\CW: SWEARING\\\
//TACO POV//
Microphone was gone she just...DECIDED TO LEAVE? We came so far together  and she just decided to go to do the "right thing?" LIKE WHAT KIND OF IDIOT WOULD EVER DO THAT?!?!
Agh! Now I've got nobody IN the game to help me win the money!
What am I supposed to do now??? I have nobody left that can use my help!
Maybe I can...look for a solution? Like....MIND CONTROL! Surely that Test Tube girl will have something of mind control.
She is a scientist she HAS to have something along those lines, right?
I then proceed to go to the soda machine to enter the secret code for the so called "secret lab" and in a matter of seconds I'm IN THE LAB!
I looked around for any mind control-looking stuff and my eyes get caught up by a weird looking flask with a misterious black liquid inside and right next to it, a crown
"Hmmm....interesting" I say to myself as I keep looking at both of the mysterious objects
Suddenly I hear a door aggressively close and I quickly grab the 2 objects
I rush to the exit and I don't think it twice and run for the outside world before the dumb Test Tube girl sees me.
Now....what exactly is this.....black fluid...and this uh...crown?
I look at the bottle and my eyes see a little paper on the edge of the bottle.
"Pour into an object to mind control them, wear crown to be the one controlling them"
I put the crown on and grabbed the flask
Hmm...seems easy enough to understand. I only need someone to test this on.
I won't be testing on the actual contestants yet tho, I don't want to loose my only actual opportunity to win this game.
I was thinking on going to the hotel since searching for any non-contestants here would just be a waste of time since they all live in there.
I decided to use MePad's power to teleport me in a faster and most efficient way since I don't want to have to go walking to the hotel myself.
I grab onto MePad and a shine of light appears, I am now in the hotel just outside the entrance.
Now who shall be my first victim/ test dummy?...
It has to be someone thats easy to fool...but who?
Suddenly and out of nowhere I see Paper on the distance just agh being a nice person helping YinYang with what seems to be... catching butterflies?-
Hmm....THATS IT! PAPER! HE SHOULD BE MY FIRST VICTIM!
He is nice and is easy to manipulate, also he WAS a villain during a certain period of time so this WILL be the best person to go after.
But he is with YinYang at the moment I just can't risk it...not yet...