(CH.54) What have we done...

\\\CW: SWEARING\\\
///CHEESY POV///
"Well, ain't this awkward." I said, as I stared at Lightbulb and Apple on the floor, The Cherries and Salt keeping them down.
"Umh.. We can... explain it?" Right said.
"Guyz, wtf.. Did y'all really kidnap not one but two people at the zame time?" Tissues said, tired from the nonsense.
"Ooh boy. Taco ain't gonna like this." I said, approaching them.
"Then be silent! Ugh. It's almost as if you're both trying to get us caught." Salt grumbled.
"Damnnn, real grumpy right after kidnappin', aren't ya?"
"Shut. Up."
"Okay okay, but I just think it wasn't the...-" I started to say as I looked over to Lightbulb.
"-...'Brightest' idea to kidnap anyone without Taco's permission." I finished saying and knee-slapped softly.
"...I'm gonna kill hi-"
"No! Salt, we might need them- We need someone to help us deal with them." Right said as he stopped Salt.
"Help you guyz? No way." Tissues said offended.
"Well, you've already seen us, so now you're both accomplices!" Salt said as she pointed at us.
"Oop. She got us there." I said, as Tissues looked over to me.
"Who'z zide are you on?" He said, angrily.
"Come on please please please we just need some help." Right begged.
"Ugh, with what?"
"LET US G-" Apple attempted to yell but Salt quickly shut her mouth.
"Shut up!" She said, panicked.
"Maybe some tape would help with that?" I said looking at the struggle they were going through just to avoid allowing Apple to yell.
"Yes, yes! Please get it for us." Right asked, begging once again.
I quickly went over to the counter to grab the tape and on my way back, Left took the tape from my hands and wrapped it over both Apple's and Lightbulb's mouth.
"So... Anything else you guys need some help with before we head out to sleep?" I asked them as I AAAAAAAAAAAAAA Tissues.
"Umh... actually–" Salt began saying but Right interrupted her.
"We don't know where Taco hides the black goo. And we need to turn these guys evil before they fight back or something worse!"
"You brought people in here without having a plan beforehand???" I said, shocked.
"We had a plan! It's just- We didn't think of an end for it is all."
"So.... Y'all have an unfinished, unpolished, plan?"
"...No?"
"Sounds like you d-"
"Ugh! Stop talking. Do either of you know where the black goo is?" Salt said, interrupting me.
"Hm.... Lucky for you, this silly fella does!"
"Really?"
"Mhm! It's in the freezer."
"The... freezer????" Both Salt and Right said, confused.
"Yup, look!" I said as I approached the kitchen zone and opened the freezer.
"I should be in here somewhere...." I continued saying as I rummaged through the freezer.
"Why would it be.... in the freezer?" Salt said as she stared at me.
"We think that Taco iz likee.... Keeping it cool? Maybe that'z zomething necezzary for it to work?" Tissues said as he sat on a chair.
"Huh. Weird. How'd you find this out, Cheesy?"
"Was looking for ice cream, almost ate it." I said as I chuckled.
"OH. Do you not check before you eat????"
"Well, I was trying to scoop it but it was behaving very weirdly, also the fact that it was in a flask made me kind of rethink it... And then I decided to ask Taco about it and she told me that it was the goo and well, that eating it would almost definitely be deadly."
"That- That seems obvious."
"What can I say, i'm the lovable idiot" I said as i made a heart symbol with my hands.
"Yeah, zure Cheezy, whatever you zay... Let'z get thiz over with already." Tissues groaned.
"I know i'm your favoriteee~ " I said as I smirked at him.
"Heh, yeah, zure."
"Can you both stop flirting with one another and just hand me the goo before it's too late?" Salt said, angry at the both of us.
I chuckled out of anxiety as I handed her the goo.
"Okay, good. Finally! Now let me pour it onto them..."
"Hey! Why do you get to do that?" Right said angrily.
"Cause I'm the evident leader of this plan?"
"Whaaaatttt?! We're equals! Plus, we're two, so. Majority wins!"
"Well, I have Tissues and Cheesy on my side."
"No! We have Cheesy!"
"Chill people, There's enough Cheesy to go around, hehe." I said as I smirked.
"Shut your mouth, Cheesy." Salt said, pissed off.
"Oop, didn't like that, I'm with The Cherries now." I mockingly said as I stuck my tongue out.
"See? We win! Ha!" Right said as he smiled.
"Shut up! You, like, definitely did NOT."
But as they fought, I noticed something in the background... OH CRAP.
"SALT, LOOK OUT!" I yelled as soon as I spotted Lightbulb and Apple about to throw a chair over Salt's head..
"Huh- AH!" She said as she tried stopping the chair, accidentally dropping the flask over to Lightbulb's direction.
She got directly hit, making most of the flask break, and quickly enough, the goo started pouring down her head.
"A-AAAAAAAHH-!" Lightbulb said as she dropped to the floor, the goo dripping down into her eye and beginning to cover half of her face.
"SHIT!" Salt said as she backed away.
We all entered a state of shock, Apple stared blankly at Lightbulb as she was agonizing on the floor.
"FFUCK! MAKE IT SSTOP, PLEASE..!-" She yelled in agony as she covered her now fully covered in goo eye.
We all freaked out, nobody knew what to do.
Nobody expect Salt, who quickly snapped back into reality and grabbed one of the guns hidden in the kitchen and shot her, Lightbulb's agonizing screams quickly fading away as her body fell limply onto the floor.
"SALT?!" I yelled confused.
"ITS IN SLEEP MODE, OKAY? FUCKING HELL. AT LEAST I DID SOMETHING!" She yelled back as she looked down at Lightbulb.
"Ffuck... I knew we should've tied them down." She said as she looked around.
Meanwhile, eyes got caught on Apple, tears of worry running down her face.
Suddenly, the back door busted open.
We all turned around to see Taco, who was visibly confused and mad.
She was about to begin talking but spotted Lightbulb and Apple, gritted her teeth and clenched her fists.
However, before doing anything drastic, she took a deep breath and angrily stared at us.
"Give me my flask." She ordered us.
None of us uttered a word but we all turned to Salt who just gulped.
"Umh... We had an.. Accident with it." Salt said, almost trembling.
"Accident? Elaborate?" Taco said as she approached Salt.
"Umh... The flask it...- uh." Salt tried saying as she grabbed the broken flask, barely any goo left at the bottom of it.
She handed it to Taco, who without a word gave her a deadly stare back.
"Oh. So. I see you guys had fun." Taco said, angrily inspecting the flask.
"No no, we just-" Right tried to say but Taco quickly cut him off.
"No. I did not ask for your excuses. Be silent now."
Everything became dead silent, nobody dared to move or say anything.
Heck, I was even paranoid about breathing.
After a few seconds of pure silence, Taco began talking again.
"Bring Apple to my office, I'll take care of her. As for Lightbulb... She's your problem now." She said as she began leaving, but quickly turned around to say a last thing.
"I think it's obvious that we'll have a meeting after lunch time. And I'm expecting full attendance. Am I clear enough, or do you dimwits need more clarifications?"
We all nodded in fear.
"Good. Salt, bring me Apple."
Salt rushed to pick up Apple, who was shaking in fear, whilst Taco headed to her office, taking out her keys but before unlocking it... noticing how it was open.
Ohhhhh shit.
She stood in front of it for another bit, before she gave us a glare.
"Really? Ugh. Hm... This will be brought up later." She said as she turned back around and entered her office, Salt right behind her.
I looked over at Tissues and The Cherries.
"Shit dude... We're fucked." I said, as I looked down at the floor.
"Ugh. I told you we shouldn't have gotten involved." Tissues grumbled under his breath.
I worriedly looked over to him again and patted his back.
"Sorry bro."
"Don't call me that." He said as he backed away and sat over in a chair.
"I wonder what'll happen during the meeting later today..." Right said as he sat on the floor, a box of crayons in his hand, with Left holding some papers and sitting down after him.
"Oh Taco is definitely gonna loose her shit at us. Guess this whole ordeal wasn't our brie-test idea, eh?" I said as I knew-slapped and laughed awkwardly.
"Thiz iz not not funny, you idiot." Tissues said as he stared at me.
"Jeez- Sorry, just wanted to make the situation less tense."
Silence filled the room as Tissues sighed and poured himself a cup of orange juice that was on the counter.
"Look, juzt chill for a bit, it'z gonna be way tenser real zoon. Juzt get ready for it, m'kay?" He said as he poured a cup of apple juice and handed it to me.
I grabbed the cup as I sat next to him.
"Awh man. This ain't gonna be Gouda." I said and softly knee-slapped.