(2)The first victim

\\\CW: Fainting, Swearing(?\\\
///PAPER POV///
Today was going great! OJ asked me to make him a favour and keep distracted YinYang while he was preparing the party for today!
If you didn't know, TODAY ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!
I am so exited to celebrate it OJ told me I would absolutely love it!
I decided to go catching butterflies with YinYang since it's the only activity I've actually saw them doing together.
I was looking around for some butterflies and I looked over at the bushes. I think I just I saw a kind of shell?- it reminded me of Taco's shell- I'm kinda scared to see her so I take YinYang away from there.
I don't know if it actually was Taco or not but I am definitely not risking it.
I looked over to a side and saw a place full of butterflies.
"Hey YinYang want to go there to ummm catch more butterflies?"
"Sure thing!" Said Yin
"NO I DONT WANT TO." Said Yang after
"But ummmm there are a lot of butterflies there?-" I tried telling them
"I do not care! STUPID" Yang responded
"The butterflies are there really peacefully?-" I told them
They then looked over to the butterflies and back to me. Then they proceeded to run towards the butterflies.
"COME HERE STUPID BUTTERFLIES"
Yang shouted out as loud as they could.
I then looked back at the bushes and... THE SHELL WAS GONE
Oh no where did it go? DID IT GO ALREADY?!
I was scared so I thought about trying to just go with YinYang but I saw her....I SAW TACO JUST LOOKING AT ME STRAIGHT TO THE FACE.
"GAH!"
I shouted and then Taco proceeded to throw a kind of weird liquid into my face!
I fell onto the floor since I'm made out of paper and that liquid had hurt me.
"Hmmm... interesting" said Taco while looking at me while I was on the floor
After that my vision started to become blurry and I couldn't move anymore... after some seconds I had lost control of my body and fainted...