(CH.49) The... Traitor?

\\\CW: SWEARING, FIGHTING\\\
///TROPHY POV///
I was laying down in bed, unable to fall asleep.
Argh, by this time I would've have passed out, Cheesy's jokes always make me fall asleep, they're boring.
God, but as boring and lame as they were, they do help me sleep...
Now i've got no way to sleep at the time i'm supposed to, to get a good sleep, ugh. Not without him.
Agh! Stupid TEO.
I hate those jerks.
Why Cheesy? Was he really the only weak ass airhead available?
And now he's no longer himself.
Gosh, he really isn't, the real Cheesy would never have that weirdly sassy attitude towards me, not in that way, not with those words.
It felt too mean, he has never been mean.
And those red eyes, that specific shine they had, the way he stared at me...
God, if he wasn't such a bitch now I would consider having a photoshoot with him.
Those eyes sure make for a great attribute to him, red fits him.
But no, they're bad, they symbolize something horrible!
Grrr... Once I get my hands on those bastards who did this to him, they will pay.
Though of course pussy-cat-OJ hates the idea.
He doesn't allow me to go get them!
Even if they also took away his stupid nerdy boyfriend.
I don't get why I can't go pay revenge for neither of them.
Fucking stupid logic.
Wait- Y'know what? He can't really stop me, can he?
I'm gonna go get them both, I am in no way waiting for yet another week for him to figure out what we should do.
I don't care how late it is. I'm going to escape, get Cheesy back.
And that nerd too, if I can.
Or at least avenge them both.
There's no way I'm gonna keep listening to OJ, he only wants to lock us up in here until we go crazy!
I stood up from my bed and walked towards my door but stopped.
Shoot, wait, I almost forgot..
I went back to my table and grabbed Cheesy's comedian bow tie.
He'll need this, when I get him back I mean.
Before turning back around and towards the door I looked at the time, almost 1am, fucking hell, I really do need to get him back.
Okay, time to save this dork.
I exited my room and looked around,
No-one on sight. Good.
I sneakily walked to the entrance/exit, where Pickle should be, however, he wasn't there?
Huh, weird. But lucky nonetheless.
Silently approaching, I reached for the door, when suddenly...
"Hey! Stay right where you are, Trophy!"
Shit. Are you fucking kidding me.
I turned around and saw the entirety of the nerd squad; Fan, Test Tube, and of course, OJ.
What the hell-
Why are they here?
"Ugh. What the fuck is it now?" I said, as OJ approached me very quickly, leaving Test Tube and Fan behind.
"You fucking traitor... Were you trying to escape? Really?" He said, as he stood in front of me, Test Tube looking worriedly at him and walking slightly faster.
"Of course I am! Someone had to do something, I'm tired of having to wait!"
"Y-You're TIRED? And you think that's a reasonable excuse for what you did?!"
"What I did? I did nothing! And I'm sick and tired of doing nothing. Someone needs to start acting instead of thinking, they're attacking us. And you don't even seem to care."
"They're? You are! You're a traitor, Trophy. Do you even know what that means? That makes you as bad, if not worse, as them! And if your logic truly is to act without thinking first, you're doing that quite well."
"Fuck off, OJ. I'm no traitor."
"Yes, you are!"
"Am not? The hell do you mean, you crazy bitch."
"You- You don't even know. You're hurting them and you couldn't care enough to even
learn about what they do..."
"Hey OJ, I think that-" Test Tube tried saying but got interrupted by OJ.
"No no. He doesn't care, that complete idiot doesn't care..."
"OJ-"
"...He doesn't care at all.. That piece oF SHI-" He said, as he tried jumping onto me, but got stopped by Test Tube, who pulled him back.
"Woah! Chill OJ, take a deep breath in, we need to talk with him first, be civilized-" Said Test Tube, trying to restrain OJ from hurting me.
"HE DID IT. HE DID ALL OF THIS!"
"Take a chill pill, you PSYCHO!" I shouted at him as I backed away a bit.
"SAYS THE FFUCKING ASSHOLE WHO SOLD OUT HIS FRIEND TO THE TEO."
"Sold out? SOLD OUT? I tried protecting him! But of course, thanks to your stupid crazy evil boyfriend, all of this had to happen! You should've stopped him the many chances you had. You should've killed him. Not let him get away!"
He looked furious and started trying to pull away from Test Tube before shouting again.
"DON'T YOU EVER TALK LIKE THAT ABOUT PAPER, YOU BLOOD-SUCKING PARASITE. YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TALK ABOUT HIM LIKE THAT!" He said and finally pulled away from test Tube and tackled me.
"AGH!" I shouted as I hit my head against the floor and tried pushing him away.
"YOU'RE A TRAITOR, A TRAITOR! YOU FUCKING DEADBEAT TRAITOR." He said, punching me.
"OUCH! HEY! GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF ME!"  I screamed out of the top of my lungs as hard as I could.
Fan and Test Tube rushed to pull him away, struggling to do so.
"LET ME GO. I NEED TO KILL HIM. I NEED TO KILL THAT SCUMBAG." He went on shouting.
"UGH. GET AWAY!" I said, finally pushing them all away while on the floor.
As I tried standing up, I cleaned up some blood I had coughed up and checked my body for any possible bruises.
"YOU'RE ALL INSANE!" I shouted at them.
"Golly OJ, calm down!" Test Tube said anxiously.
"Yeah, get your dickhead of a friend to calm the hell down!" I said, frowning.
"WHEN HE SHUTS HIS PIE-HOLE I WILL."
"OJ!" Test Tube said as she pushed OJ back some more.
I didn't get much blood on me, just a few drops, but I did get pretty bruised up.
He is insane. Everyone in this hellhole is. I'm definitely getting out of here now.
"OJ, you're not being helpful at all. Let us talk with him." Fan said, approaching me.
"Hell nah. Get away from me, you crazy FREAKS."
"Trophy, calm down! You're making this worse for yourself, we've got more than enough evidence! Just explain to us why!"  Test Tube said, patting OJ on the back.
"I ain't explaining jack SHIT. Because I didn't do anything!"
"Well, our tests say otherwise..." Fan said with a sassy attitude.
I saw how Yin-Yang approached Test Tube and pulled her away a bit, letting OJ stay by himself.
Oh yeah, that's safe.
"I fucking hate you all. Let me go! I'm not dealing with you aggressive idiots." I said, trying to leave, but Fan grabbed me by my arm.
"No. Explain yourself first."
"No!"
"Either you explain yourself or I tell OJ to beat you up some more."
"Are you... Threatening me?"
I looked at his eyes, what is it about him, why does his stare feel familiar...
He sighed annoyingly and continued speaking.
"No, I'm offering you a chance. A chance to explain yourself before we do something bad to you."
"Ugh, as I said before, I didn't do anything! I don't even know what the hell you're talking about, you dweeb."
"We are talking about Cheesy's disappearance, your dna was found on his murder weapon."
"And? What are you implying?"
"Oh... Acting stupid, are ya?"
"Stupid? I don't get what you mean... I ain't acting stupid! I've already told everything about what happened to loudmouth-OJ."
"Yeah, you told me absolute blatant lies!" OJ angrily answered.
"No? Why do you keep assuming that?!"
"Explain the crowbar then. Eh?"
"I just found it."
"Yeah, of course.. I also encounter MURDER weapons with remains of my kidnapped best friend and immediately grab it to then just leave it on the floor."
"Fuck you, OJ."
"Explain what happened then, why do you refuse to? What would you ever have to hide?"
"The murder he commited, obviously." Fan added.
"Fuck the both of you, goodbye." I said, going towards the door and grabbing the handle.
"Trophy, don't you dare. You won't be allowed in here ever again." OJ said with a straight face, approaching me slowly.
"Good! I was never planning on coming back in the first place!" I said and exited through the door.
I slammed the door close behind me and took a deep breath.
Finally, I'm outta the horrible hotel.
I looked around and touched the grass.
Oh grass, I would've never imagined myself saying this but, oh how I missed you...
OJ was way too dramatic of everything, no matter what he did and chose we still should've been allowed outside.
I walked for a bit, breathing the fresh and cold air.
Being out at night was a feeling that I somehow yearned for.
Hm.. But where do I go now?
The contestant grounds are too far, and my whole body isn't in condition to go for a sweet walk after the completely unnecessary beat up from OJ.
Uhh, I should've fought back, but my arms hurts too much for that tbh.
Fuck.
I looked around again.
I think my best bet would be to make a small camp-site in the woods.
Yeah, that'd be easy enough.
Taking some branches and leaves as I walked, I slowly collected a bunch of good materials to use for a small natural tent.
God, I guess it's good both me and Cheesy took that week-long trip to photograph birds.
Some survival skills were surely obtained.
I think-
Argh... I think I do miss that twerp.
Why?
He was so stupid, not really someone worth spending my time on.
Yet, I still did...
And now that little twerp is gone.
Ugh. What the hell is wrong with me?
Why do I miss him?
Whatever, I need to focus on that tent now.
Make it quick, try to rest.
Or maybe- Maybe.... I can reach the Scary Mansion that I overheard those twerps back at the hotel talk about.
It was near the woods I think, outside the parameters of the contestant grounds but still pretty close from here.
Though I'm not sure where that is..
But fuck, right, food.
I might die of hunger if I don't get somewhere.
Would the Mansion even have food?
It better have.
Okay, its decided then. I don't make a tent, I go straight to that Mansion.
From where should I start walking?
Argh. Why can't those twerps be more specific about the places they talk about.
Eh, i'll go through the edge of the forest, I'll find it eventually.
I hope I find it, luckily it'll be soon enough.