(CH.47) Last Warning, Paper.

\\\CW: SWEARING\\\
///PAPER POV///
"-is... umh, is it a bad moment?" Test Tube finished saying as she looked over to me.
I looked to her too and I noticed Fan behind.
Oh no-
OJ sighed and began to talk.
"Yes. But, whatever. What is it?" He said, crossing his arms and staring at Test Tube.
"Well, you see.. Me and Fan were conducting experiments on that crowbar you gave us, and we're pretty sure we found some... interesting information, one that could change the current life in the hotel."
OJ's eyes opened wide and his face got covered in interest.
"What did you find out?"
"Upon first inspection, we had quickly concluded that this weapon was the one used to capture Cheesy, as the cheddar cheese pieces did perfectly fit his DNA. So what we did was putting the crowbar in our fingerprint scanner machine to look out for some fingerprints and we did in fact find them! So, we have therefore found out whom the traitor among us is!!"
"Really? Who?"
"Oh this'll be a shocker, it sure was for us.. Right Fan?"
"Quite shocking, yeah."
"Well then, give me the results already, please?"
"Oh, but of course!" She said as she reached for something on her back but froze.
"Golly gee willikers! I forgot by backpack in the lab with my computer in it!"
OJ sighed and took a deep breath.
"Why did you come here then. You're wasting my time."
Test Tube lightly gasped, OJ was mad and taking it out on Test Tube, oh poor of her...
"Gee OJ, there's no need to be so rude about this.." She said as Fan stepped inside of the rooftop and stood next to her.
"What the hell is wrong with you OJ, she did your stupid request, respect her a little. You dumb fuck."
Test Tube gasped again and held Fan's hand.
"It's fine, don't argue back, Fan. He's a little tense... I can tell. Hey, how about we all just go to my room and rest there a bit until we calm down? I can make us all some tea!"
I could hear as Fan growled under his breath and then took a deep breath.
"Fine by me." Fan said and looked over to OJ.
"Ugh... Sorry Test Tube, I'm just mad at... someone. Not your fault, and a cup of tea would be nice, thank you."
...Someone? Oh.. That's me...
"Great! Let's go then! And umh... is he gonna..?" She said, moving away from in front of OJ and looking over to me.
"No. He's not." OJ said, interrupting her.
"Oh, okay then! In that case, let's go." She quickly moved back to her original spot and looked at Fan.
"Fan, you coming?"
"Yes, just give me a minute first."
"Oke-doke!" She said and left.
OJ looked at me and sighed as he began to leave too.
"O-OJ..! I'm sorry...-" I tried saying to him, but he ignored me and just left.
Oh... Oh no..-
He hates me now...
And as soon as OJ was out of sight, Fan started laughing hysterically.
"PFFFT- BAHAHHAHAHAHAA I CANT BELIEVE THIS!"
"W-Wha..-"
I looked confused over to him, as I began wiping away my tears.
"HAHAHA. YOU WERE CRYING SO MUCH! THIS IS HILARIOUS! HE ABSOLUTELY DUMPED YOU!"
"I-It's not funny, Fan! Y-You're so insensitive..."
"Oh.. I know I am~"
"W-What the fuck is wrong with you..."
"Oh, honey... So many things are~! But that's exactly why I'm not a pathetic useless idiot like you." He said, gently pulling my body up in a mocking manner.
"I mean, just look at you.. Aren't you ashamed of yourself? Ashamed of all those things your pathetic self will never be able to do? To achieve?"
"S-Shut up!"
"Nah~" He said as he giggled before suddenly becoming all serious all of a sudden and letting me go, me staying up
"Now.. You did fuck up big time."
"H-Huh...-"
"Don't act sursprised, you messed up your cover. Oh, how disappointed Taco will be with you once she is told this... I sure do wonder what your punishment might be.. Kicked out? Injured? Murdered? Ah... So many options."
"N-No! Don't tell her! P-Please-"
"Why shouldn't I? Tell me a good reason for me not to do so, it's my job to after all, isn't it?"
"N-NO! DON'T! I'll do whatever you want, i-i'll be at your service, I'll follow your lead.. Please, just don't tell Taco..-"
"Ooh~ Begging now, are we? Oh.. I like it. I love to see you being so hopeless, or hopeful? Golly.. I can't tell..."
"Fan, stop being such an asshole..- Please-"
"Hm... Fine, I wont tell her.. But if you mess up even if just one more time."
"I-I won't! I won't... I promise I won't."
"Good. That's what I like to hear."
I sighed in relief and Fan smiled innocently, that fucker-
He left the room while I got myself steady.
I can't believe he is such an asshole.
The black goo- It truly fucked him up real good.
Ugh.. What do I do now?
OJ is mad at me, Fan is mad at me, and the whole TEO despises me for some reason!
Ffuck- I messed this all up.
I deserve to be mistreated, I truly do.
And right before I began sulking, Pickle bursted into the rooftop.
Will I ever get a break? Jeez-
"Who's there?!-" He shouted but quickly looked down at me and stopped.
He was confused at first, but quickly began talking again.
"You?! What are you doing here?!?!"
I backed away quickly and struggled to make up sentences, fuck fuck fuck fuck-
"I- Uh.. W-Well..."
I began to shiver, this is it, this is my end.
But then, a familiar voice came.
"Ugh, what is it now, Pickle-" Pepper said, entering the rooftop and recognizing me.
"Oh.. It's you." She said, in an uninterested tone.
"Stay away, Pepper! He is part of the TEO!"
"TEO..?" I said, confused and still with a shaky voice.
"The Evil Ones? Duh. That's what Taco calls y'all?"
"But I'm not evil..."
"Yeah, of course. And I'm, like, nice. What do you want? And why are you here?"
"I-I uh... I was trying to be good, I-I swear I was..- b-but someone did something a-and put the blame onto me a-and now OJ i-is mad at m-me, a-and I don't know w-what to do a-and...-"
Pepper saw me about to cry and worriedly cut me off.
"Hey hey, it's fine! Stop stuttering, calm down. Please." Pepper said and sighed as she helped me sit down.
"Take a deep breath, if you don't then we won't be able to understand you, you like, cry baby."
I closed my eyes and took some deep breaths.
When I opened them back up, Pickle was sitting in front of me, next to Pepper.
"Okay, mmaybe we were too dramatic. Let's try again?"
I nodded my head and began talking.
"I umh... I was hiding with OJ from everyone in the hotel, trying to get used to being nice again and we were doing alright, but then Pepper saw me and-"
"Hold up, hold up- Pepper, you saw him and didn't say anything?"
"OJ told me not too, dumbass. Let him finish now."
"Oh uh.. Sorry, continue."
"Well- OJ told me to stay where I was but I thought I should probably hide somewhere else instead so I did that a-and I-I j-just..-"
"It's fine Paper, continue." Pepper reassured me.
"Y-Yes, sorry- So, I went to hide somewhere else and then OJ found me and started saying I lied to him and betrayed him b-but I didn't do anything and he got mad at me and j-just... left me- A-And... My old teammates no longer w-want me there a-and I have nowhere to go and I-I'm so scared, I-I don't know where to go o-or what to do..!"
"Oh.... That sucks man, I'm sorry." Pickle said, in an understanding tone.
Pepper patted me on the back and looked over to Pickle.
"The last time I saw him, he didn't really seem, like, dangerous, maybe he's alright to trust?"
Pickle nodded his head in approval.
"I guess so... Fuck dude, I'm so sorry"
Pure silence filled the room, but Pepper quickly began talking.
"Okay so, like- I know OJ won't like this but like. Why don't we hide Paper with us, Pickle?"
"WHAT. You know what will happen to us if OJ found out?!"
"Yeah, but like, is he really at fault of whatever happened? I hate him but it's just so sad, he's got absolutely nowhere to go! Why can't we just like help him for once?"
"I don't like trusting people..."
"Well like, you trust me, don't you?"
"Yes, but that's because of something completely different! I know you since season one!"
"And Paper too!"
"Well, not this Paper, no offense."
"Well like, I've seen him do literally nothing for as long as we've seen him, he deserves like, at least one chance."
"Ughhh fine, but we can't tell absolutely anyone! And if they ask, we kicked him out as soon as we found him."
"Bet."
"You're really letting me.. stay?" I said, looking at her with hope in my eyes.
"Take it as a favor, from like, me. You owe me one."
"He owes US one! Both of us." Pickle said, and stood up.
"We should really go already... OJ might come back for him."
"Oh, yeah. I'll take him to, like, my room or whatever."
"Please do, I'll keep watch over here."
"Good." Pepper said as she grabbed my hand.
"Well then, let's like go already, paper-boy!" She finished saying and pulled me by my arm, back inside of the hotel.
Pickle went behind us, locking the rooftop door after entering the hotel himself.
I looked around, and as expected, everyone was out of sight.
It's surprising how empty this hotel feels at times, though I guess it's mainly because of the late hours I am awake in.
Good thing is that it's so late that nobody will see us...
She successfully guided me to her room, and opened it up for me to enter.
"You'll be sleeping in Salt's bed if that's uh, alright."
Oh, right, they switched rooms to sleep together.
I saw her as she took a deep sigh after we both entered.
"Do you know what happened to her..?" She asked, closing the door gently.
"She's doing okay."
"She is?"
Her eyes light up with happiness, and no wonder why. She's been almost two weeks without any information on her...
"Yes, she joined the uh, what do you call us?"
"The TEO?"
"Yeah, she joined it."
"Oh... How is the life like- Over there?"
"It's good, we have fun. She mainly stays in our base and aesthetically decorates our base."
"Is she still like always?"
"Well, she's as judgey and perfectionist as always, if that's what you mean."
"Hehe, yeah... Is she also still obsessed with you know who?"
"OJ? Oh, yeah. Pictures of him EVERYWHERE in the base, it's impressive ngl." I said, as I sat down on the bed and she did the same with hers.
"Pfft-"
"And she's also the reason we wear these silly bow ties!"
"She is?"
"Y-YEAH! She annoyed Taco so much that she ended up giving in!"
"BAHAHAHA-  That's such a Salt thing to do!!!!"
"I KNOW, RIGHT?"
"Is she also the reason why you wear these silly glasses?"
"Nah, this is Cheesy's idea. Salt would never accept this horrible fashion choice."
"Yaaaa.. She is too wonderful for that..."
...
"You miss her, right?"
"Yeah.."
"I get that feeling..."
....
"Do you think that she'll be fine?"
"Absolutely, she's a fighter, she's got it all under control."
"Heh.. yeah... Thanks."
"You're welcome, Pepper."