please read!!!

Hiiii okay so I wanted to clear some things up.

English is not my first language so don't expect this book to have good grammar and spelling, you can always correct me if there's any misspelling!!

This book will start with 1978 as you can see, then it change to 1994 and then 1666. I do have a plot that connects every part so yeah.

Natalie won't have a love interest in part 1978, but she will have tension with some characters because she's hot af and so cool.

I never found out how old first year counselors are so I'm pretending they are 16-17, like sophomore year, so Ziggy is a last year camper which means she's like a freshman so 15-16? Idk how american years work. But anyways yeah.

Tommy is basically senior (18) and Natalie is a sophomore (16-17) she's the same age as Nick and yeah.

She's also a Shadysider in case you're wondering, although through out the whole story she points out how she's a Shadysider but still AJSJSKA.

I hope you like this story!!!! Follow me so you get a notification to when I update the book!

Love you guys!!

And this is a playlist I made for the whole Fear Street Trilogy:

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1Dlw4pT5q1IH4yiJtAeJpb?si=0bf32437fcdc4882