| VII. Camp Nightwing |

"...You always hurt..."

"Oh." Natalie whispered to herself. Out of all the research she did on the Shadyside killers, Ruby Lane was the one who she didn't fear that much, of course she was scary, but there were other killers she was more scared of.

Natalie didn't even notice a little boy hitting a baseball bat came out after ruby, William Barker.

"Oh shit, okay." Natalie started walking backwards, she was staring at three of Shadyside killers, William Barker, Ruby Lane & Tommy Slater. Her brother.

All of them started walking towards her, which made Natalie turn around to where the door was, gripping on the shovel for protectiveness. When she turned around, she gasped at the sight of the Milkman, who aggressively pressed her onto the door and stabbed her in the stomach with his knife.

Natalie's eyes widened, she gasped for air as she looked down at the knife going through her body. She wasn't doing anything to fight back, she was just there, crying for help.

Something inside Tommy clicked, he started growling. But not at Natalie, he was mad at the Milkman.

Tommy ran towards him and slashed him with the axe, Natalie gasped at the sudden action.

"Run, Anastasia! Run!" The three other killers screamed.

She didn't even think twice but to leave the kitchen, leaving the other killers to fight the Milkman.

Why the fuck are they calling her Anastasia? Was she someone from their past?

She bumped into someone when running somewhere, she screamed loudly yet so low, signaling that she was in pain. The person who bumped into her grabbed her carefully and took her to a room, "What- what the hell happened to you?"

Kurt.

She didn't even get a chance to talk, because he grabbed her face, got closer, and kissed her. It felt right at first, Natalie kissed back for a moment but then pulled him away, their faces inches apart from each other. They stared at each other before Natalie grunted in pain again.

"Kurt? I- I thought you left? You shouldn't be here, they could kill you!" Natalie whispered, gritting her teeth in pain. Kurt glanced at her stomach, which was covered in blood, "I told Will to take care of it, I went to look for you— I couldn't find you, instead I saw Nick. I couldn't leave you here. What—you're in pain, Natalie. We have to get out of here."

"I can live without a spleen. I'm fine." She covered her stomach with her hand, trying to get the blood to stop coming out. Which obviously wasn't working.

"You can barely even walk, Nat! Come on," He placed her arm around his shoulder for support, "Where are the others? Did they die?"

"No, no, as far as I know they went to put Sarah Fier's body and hand together. Kurt, we have to go there."

Kurt shook his head, ignoring Natalie's last words, "Nick already called the police, they're on their way. We have to hide somewhere so we don't get hurt." He started walking her closer to a cabin so she could sit.

"Kurt, I've told you before—"

"I know, you don't care if you get hurt! But I do, okay?" He cuts her off. He brought her closer to him and sat her on a sofa, he placed his hands over her deep wound and tried to stop her from bleeding, putting pressure on it. "I know you care about others. I know you're strong enough to fight people, but in this situation you—you can't just go and hurt yourself to save others. And now I'm stressed because you're bleeding so fucking much and I'm not a doctor, and putting pressure on the wound isn't fucking working!"