| I. Kurt & Natalie |

"Kurt, where's Ziggy and your minions?" One of the Shadysider first year counselors, Natalie Slater, asked.

"What do you mean?" He replied.

"Well, Sheila has been bugging Ziggy since the start of camp for God knows why. And all of sudden they disappear. I highly doubt they would be together, so where are they?"

"How should I know, and for the record, Ziggy has done bad things in this camp, so they were probably just trying to get revenge."

She scoffs, "Revenge? And you'd let them do that to her? She has been treated badly, she had her reasons. Besides-your their counselor, you should be taking care of them, not letting them do whatever they want."

"First year counselor and already acting like you know everything, cute." Kurt smirks, Natalie rolls her eyes and starts walking to the forest. Kurt furrows his eyebrows and starts following her, "Hey- where are you going?"

"To see if they're in the forest, bugging her. And to prove my point that Sunnyvale's are the bad ones here." She said. He rolls his eyes as he continues to follow her, "You are the bad ones and why would they be there- HEY." *beep*

Bingo, Sheila was trying to burn Ziggy? Point proven.

Shadyside 1 - Sunnyvale 0.

The girl who was holding Ziggy down said, "Shit! Guys, it's the counselors."

Nick, who ran next to us yelled, "The hell is this? Let her down!"

Will, Nick's brother, claimed, "Nick, I can explain." The three counselors ran to the campers while Nick said, "Let her down, Will! I swear to God I'll tell mom."

"You two put her down, Sheila, get away from her and give me that." Said an angry Natalie, looking towards where Kurt was, raising her eyebrows at him and faking a smile.

Sheila, growling at her, gave her the lighter.

"Now, what the hell happened here?" Kurt asked Sheila, a last year camper explained, "I went back to my cabin, the door was open. The next thing I knew, all my money was gone and Ziggy was just sprinting away."

Ziggy argued, "Because you were chasing me."

"Ziggy! You talk when I tell you to talk."

Natalie laughed and argued back at Kurt, "Hey! Don't talk to her like that- Ziggy." Giving her a look to stop talking, rolling her eyes, Ziggy stopped. "Also, Sheila. Her taking your money doesn't excuse the fact that you almost killed her." Sheila ignored her.

Murmured Will, "It was only 5 bucks, too." Natalie clapped and said, "See? Only 5 dollars. Kurt can give you that back." Kurt snorted, "Why me?"

"Why not?"

Nick interrupted by saying, "Did you see her take it?" Directing to the Sunnyvale campers.

His brother, Will, nodded, "Everyone did."

The two other minions, who weirdly looked alike, agreed to Will, "Everyone."

Kurt clapped which made all of them look at him, "Alright. Well, that's it, Berman. Five strikes. You're out."

"What? No." Natalie exhaled. Ziggy, who was so mad, yelled, "I'm out? They just tried to murder me!"

"Yeah, and I'll deal with them. But first, get back to camp, call Mommy because you're done at Night-wing." He fake pouted.

"I didn't do it."

"You know what, Kurt? You deal with your campers and I'll deal with mine." Natalie said, trying to defend Ziggy. Kurt, who seemed angrier than ever, replied, "Yeah- no, I'm letting you educate the same girl who set the camp flag on fire, let out the camp rabbits, and graffiti the outhouse stalls! I warned her, Natalie-"

She rolled her eyes back at his response, "I know, but then again she had her reasons, the camp flag? Was because these two minions cheated on Wednesday's game. The rats were because they threw Ziggy's underwear on the garbage for no complete reason, which is in fact- disgusting. And the graffiti stalls was because Sheila, here, decided to graffiti her room with weird nicknames! So she had very good reasons to steal their money- I would've done the same thing."

"Okay, but this isn't about you-"

"Guys- it's not her fault, really," Sheila confessed. Both Kurt and Natalie turned around with shocked faces, even Ziggy did, "...She's possessed by the witch."

"Might as well let her posses you-"

"Natalie."

"Oh, you..." Ziggy laughed.

Kurt grabbed Natalie's shoulders to keep her from punching Sheila, whilst Nick was doing the same but with Ziggy.

"Hey, hey, hey! Natalie, stop it!"

"Look, we kick her out, somebody's gonna ask about the burn on her arm. Then who's in trouble? Huh? Why don't we let this one slide, yeah?" Nick said.

"Exactly! But you four- one strike for each one of you," Natalie pointed at the four Sunnyvale's campers, who groaned at what she said. "And Kurt, stop being so sensitive and let Ziggy go."

Kurt, on the other side, looked at Natalie and, again, surprisingly nodded, "Alright. But one more strike and she's out for real. You hear me, Berman?"

Natalie and Ziggy scoffed. Ziggy says, "Being bossed around by a Shadysider, maybe things will eventually change."

"And Ziggy, please for the love of God, be careful, go to Nurse Lane and get that cleaned. Your sister will be so mad." Natalie instructed Ziggy, pointing at the burn she had on her right arm. Ziggy, rolled her eyes and left. Nick follows behind.

"...God, I hate that little bitch." murmured Kurt.

"Kurt- guess what? Shadyside 1, Sunnyvale 0." Natalie smirked at Kurt. He sighs and says, "And I hate you too."

"Keep telling that to yourself, Kurt." She winked before saying, "And you three, if I see you close to Ziggy, again. I swear I'll call your mommies myself."

One of the look-alike minions said, "You're only two years older than us."

"So, what? I'm still a counselor, I can kick your asses out whenever I want to. Well- if it's necessary." She smiled politely at them. Kurt sighed loudly and groaned, "Tali, please just leave us alone."

"Will do. Get it? Will  and then do," Only Will laughed at the pun she just made out of his name which made Natalie happy, "I'm flattered, Will. This is why you're one of the only Sunnyvale's I actually like. The little girl are so fucking rude for no reason."

"Natalie-"

"Fine, Adios."

Hey ya'll AMJJJSKJAKAK okay so basically I was thinking of making a fic out of the trilogy and stuff, and like she won't have a love interest but she will have like BIG BIG tension with some characters.

So enjoy 😁😉