| V. Run! |

"Hey, Sarah, you got any candy down there?" Alice and Arnie joked. "We're high and hungry. Sarah Fier!"

"Okay! we've seen enough." Cindy cut her off.

Alice rolled her eyes and turned to Cindy, "Alright then, go home, Berman. I didn't march all the way out here for nothing, okay?" She flipped Cindy off.

"Alice, quit playing games, okay? Let's go."

Both Alice and Natalie got down and opened the house. Tommy's eyes widened, "Natalie! Are you crazy?"

Natalie stopped and turned to her brother, "Like Alice said, we didn't march all the way for nothing, come on." Tommy hesitated but followed behind them.

There was a lot of stuff down there, bottles, cans. It was like someone's already been here, "Hey, guys? It looks like someone's been down here." Said Alice.

The rest came down here but Kurt decided to stay up, in case something happens, "Oh hell no, guys? I'm gonna stay out here- just in case something happens."

"Okay!" Natalie yelled. She went to the second part of the 'house' which had a big mark, bingo.

"Guys! I think I found something." Alice, Cindy and Arnie all came, but she didn't notice her brother was silent all the time.

Alice laughed and said, "What's this? It's some kind of, like, occult thing...Like devil worship"

"It's actually in the book, the witch's mark." Natalie stared at the witch's mark for a moment, she grabbed the book from her undershirt and showed them the drawing. "This is where they continue the line."

"Of what?" Asked Cindy.

"Of the Shadyside curse." She started flipping the pages once again, trying to find something new, "But it doesn't make sense. Sarah Fier died years ago, it couldn't be her. Unless the person who was here did it."

"That's it." Arnie suddenly said. All three girls, Alice, Natalie and Cindy looked at him. "What's it?" The younger girl asked.

"It's acetaminophen."

Alice rolled her eyes, "Arnie, what are you talking about?"

"L484. It just hit me. It's fucking Tylenol. It's nothing." He smiled. Cindy looked confused, "Are you sure?"

"Positive." He sighed and threw the pills on the ground.

Natalie started looking through the book in case she missed something important, "Who the fuck was Anastasia Vallace?" She asked, looking up from the book.

"Why are you looking at us? You're the smart one here." Alice laughed. Cindy rolled her eyes and went next to Natalie, "Well Mary wrote that she was from 1666. She could be something important in Sarah's life?

"Well, I never heard of her. But she was alive when the first Shadyside killer, Cyrus Miller, was present. And obviously when Sarah Fier was hanged, which is kinda disturbing."

"God this is so confusing. Cindy, can you hold the book for a second? I'm gonna go outside for a moment." Natalie asked. Handing the book to Cindy, who smiled, "Sure. Be careful."

She walked over to where Tommy is, and she finally noticed how silent he was.

"Tommy, are you okay?"

Tommy nodded, which didn't really convince Natalie, so she said, "I'll bring you some water, be right back." She exited the house and saw Kurt looking around, breathing heavily.

"Hey, did you find anything?" He asked. Natalie nodded and mumbled, "We found out that someone recently went down there, which is really bad. And I found the witch's mark, where the deal with the Devil was made." He nodded and stared at her, "What else happened?"