| VI. Please. please, Tommy. |

Natalie made her way to cabin seven, doing as she was told. She opened the door slowly and was careful not to make any sound.

"Hello?" She whispered. Nobody answered so she started walking inside the cabin, she checked the bathroom, below the beds, no one was in the cabin.

"Okay..." She whispered under her breath. She left the cabin and looked around to see if there was someone there. When she heard someone laughing, she gasped, "Guys, now it's not the time, the game is over. Come on." She said flipping the flashlight to where the two kids were.

"Did we win?" Said one of the campers, Alyssa. Natalie smiled at them and nodded, "Yes, you won! But we have to be quiet, or else people will think you guys cheated, okay?" the kids nodded. Natalie got closer to them and whispered, "Now, I need you guys to go to the mess hall, stay there and when I go back there I'll give you a price, deal?"

"And what will the price be?" Asked the boy, Alex. Natalie's eyes widened and said, "That is a surprise. But I will only give it to you if you guys do as I say, okay?"

The kids smiled at her, giving her a hug, "Deal!" They let go of her and ran to the kitchen, giggling.

"I really thought this year's camp was gonna be fun." She sighed. She walked towards another cabin and saw one of Sunnyvale's camper, so she ran to him, "Hey, you. Go back to the mess hall."

"Why should I listen to you?" He argued. Natalie rolled her eyes at him, "Look, Nick said you guys should go back to the mess hall, better?"

The kid stared at her and said, "Fine. Whatever."

"Was anyone else with you?" She asked. He shook his head, "Okay...Well go where I told you." The kid left.

Natalie saw Nick yell at some other campers, so she ran to him, "Nick!"

"Natalie, have you seen other campers?" She nodded, "Only three, you?"

"Six." They both looked over the open cabin that had no light. They glanced at each other before walking over to the cabin. They opened the door, and saw no one. But they both glanced at their own hands, seeing blood on them. "What the fuck?"

Natalie was about to walk even further but she stepped on something. She looked down and saw an arm, "Oh God, is that-" She couldn't even finish because Nick backed away from the cabin and threw up. She backed away slowly from the slashed body and held the flashlight in front of her.

She then saw a leg cut in half and a bloody brain in the table, she left the cabin and glanced at Nick, "Those- those were-"

"Bodies, yeah. I saw and threw up." Nick said, looking down at the floor then back up to a very traumatised Natalie. "hey it's gonna be alright, okay? We just need to-"

"Guys!" Natalie and Nick looked to their side and saw Kurt. Which made Natalie walk over to him, "What the hell are you doing here? Where are the others?"

"They're okay, it's- it's Ziggy." He stuttered, that sentence made Nick look at him longer. "What about her?"

"She left the Mess Hall. Said something about Sheila, I don't know! She just left, so I thought I'd come over and look if you guys we're okay and I don't think you're okay, are you guys okay? God, we're all gonna die."

Natalie and Nick watched him explain what happened and ramble all over the sentence.

"Kurt."

"-And then before I saw you, I went to a random cabin and saw Joan and some random guy half naked and dead."

"Kurt!"

Kurt stopped talking and nodded. "You have to get back to the Mess Hall, in fifteen minutes you'll ring the bell, and when you ring the bell make sure every camper, including you...is inside the bus, and then you leave. No looking back, got it?" Nick ordered.