| III. Motivational Speech |

After the incident of Nurse Lane nearly killing Tommy, they took a knocked out Nurse Lane to the hospital while a police officer was asking questions to the three counselors who were in the incident.

"You got history with her? She had a grudge against you?" The police officer asked, directing to Tommy.

"No grudge. No, we barely ever talked. I... I went to get bug spray from her. That's it." Tommy answers. He shakes his head and continues, "It just doesn't... it doesn't make any sense."

Cindy seemed like she saw something that the Slater siblings didn't, "Why... why would she do something like this?"

"She was nuts, just like her kid." The police officer continued writing notes. "She wasn't nuts, though. Nurse Lane, I mean. She's probably still shocked and traumatized about what happened to her child. Besides, she seemed normal- not crazy like." Natalie blurted.

"That's what she said about her kid, but sane people don't chop up their friends." Natalie glared at the officer with an angst look before looking behind him, Sheila and her minions.

"I'll be right back." Said Natalie. Before she was able to stand up, the police officer grabbed her arm, "I wasn't the one who got hurt, officer. I already told my side of the story. Excuse me, now." And she left.

She began walking towards the campers but was stopped by Kurt, for the love of God, can't he just leave her alone?

"What happened to Nurse Lane?" He asked. Natalie looked around before answering, "She tried to kill my brother."

His eyes widened before leaning down to her and whispering, "What do you mean by that?"

"I don't know. We were just in the cafeteria, cleaning. She came out of nowhere with a knife," She made movements with her hands, "...said some weird stuff and then she tried to stab him but I knocked her out, hitting her with a bucket."

"Holy....." He mumbled. Natalie sighed then said, "Anyway I need to go." He was about to say something but couldn't since she ran her way to where, Ziggy, Sheila and the look alike minions where.

"Sheila!" She shouted. The three girl's eyes widened and one of them said, "Shit! Let's go." And they left.

"Those little shits."

"DINNER TIME GUYS! LET'S GO, EVERYONE."

~

"Psycho Shadysiders always fucking ruin everything!" Yelled one of the last year campers from Sunnyvale, Harry. Natalie, who was behind them, sitting on the table of counselors turned around and yelled, "Shut your dumbass mouth, Harry! You can't even tie your shoes!"

He rolled his eyes at her while she smirked at him then turned around to his brother. Tommy was sitting straight and repeated, "She said one way or another, I was gonna die tonight."

Natalie frowned at him and began eating her food. "Spooky!" Gary booed, she turned to his way and made a face, signaling to shut up.

Joan, who was in front of Natalie and next to Cindy sighed, "The kiddos are right. That's, like, totally witchy behavior." Cindy, who was paying attention to what Joan said, replied, "It's just, there must be some explanation. The witch isn't real."

"Well what if it is a witch curse or something?" They all looked at Natalie with confused faces. "I mean, all the killers that are talked about are Shadysiders. Sarah Fier, the witch? She was a Shadysider, she's the one who possessed people. Maybe she's trying to possess you, just like everyone else?"