Chapter 04

ᴱᵐᵇᵃʳʳᵃˢˢᵉᵈ

"You see, Kazutora i don't want to do things like this anymore" I said to Kazutora, we are in the hide out.

"Then break-up with him" he said, that's what i wanted too.

"Yeah, I will" I said, he just nodded, if he's our enemy then he will be.

I remember what sanzu told me, to play with his feelings?
he's not even into me so how would i do that?

"What do you think about playing his feelings?" i asked Kazutora who tilted his head at me.

"Does he like you?" he asked and i shook my head.

"Hmm, maybe he would like you if you're acting kind towards him?" He said. I don't know what to think about that but it might work.

"Okay, I'm not going to break-up with him" I said, well my feelings just faded for a second, i think it would not hurt that much.

"Goodluck" he said, tilting his head at me and smiled at me, I grinned and left the hide out.

-
"Chifuyuuu" I called him, he looked at me with his gang and smiled at me, a fake one alright.

"Here drink this" I said, handling him a juice, he accepted it and gave it to someone else beside him.

"He's thirsty" he said, okay y/n calm down and start acting kindly.

"Okay, are you tired?" I said then sat beside him but he suddenly stood up.

Jerk.

"I don't think anymore" he said and walked away with his gang.

-
"Chifuyuu" I called him again they're playing soccer and many students are looking at them.

He didn't look at me even though i almost shouted, pretending not to hear me huh?

"GO MY LOVE CHIFUYUUU!" I shouted cheering for him then he already look at me trying to smile.

Are you embarrassed? aww poor Chifuyu.

"Do you know that Chifuyu and Y/n are dating?" a student said and the others agreed.

Ohh i have a plan.

"KISS ME AGAIN CHIFUYU AAAAA" I said and i almost laughed because of his shocked face.

It's kinda embarrassing, but i want to embarrass him more.

"Did you hear that?" A student whispered to someone, lol i heard you guys.

"They look good together, i ship them" someone said, that's unexpected.

"Yeah, they're so cute, Y/n is so funny" a boy student said then they giggled.

- Chifuyu's Pov -
What the heck is she doing?

"KISS ME AGAIN CHIFUYU AAAAA" she shouted again. I almost fell on the ground from embarrassment.

"You guys did what?" Baji said laughing at me, it's not even true why is she shouting things like that.

"Yieee Chifuyu" The other players said, teasing me.

"Stop it" I said and looked at Y/n, who was looking at the other students.

What are you doing Y/n?