Chapter 10

ᴬᵐᵘˢᵉᵐᵉⁿᵗ ᵖᵃʳᵏ ᵖ.³

"Oi, where'd you get that?" Chifuyu asked me, pointing at the jacket that Kazutora gave me.

"Kazu" I said smiling at the thought of he will get jealous.

"Ah" He said and just left. Ah?! what's that reaction tho.

Oh let's see if you can keep up with me.

"I like his scent" I said, sniffing Kazutora's jacket. Hmm it actually smells nice.

"That's a cool jacket Y/n" Mikey said, looking at my jacket then he looked a little bit confused.

"That's Kazutora's jacket, right?" He asked, holly fck.

I almost forgot that Kazutora is a spy in toman.

"W-well i saw Kazutora here and he gave me this" I said, laughing awkwardly.

Wait, is that the reason why chifuyu isn't interested in me before?

"Oh right you guys are close to each other!" He said and smiled at me. I nodded and let out a sigh in relief.

I need to talk to Chifuyu.

"Hey! Chifuyu" he didn't glance. "Oi, handsome" that's it, this bastard. He looked at me, raising his eyebrow.

"How come u only realized it now" He said. Damn he knows it.

I'm dead.

"What do you mean i realized wfgah-" He cut me off by putting his hand on my mouth.

What the-

"Hey get off" I removed his hand on mine and punched his chest.

He chuckled. is he making fun of me.

"Okay, fine im sorry, you can just do the same to me, put ur hand on mine, i won't mind" He said while laughing. this motherf- he might be goodlooking but GOD he is such a creep, oh gosh.

"You're the only one who can do such a gross thing" I said as i glared at him. He laughed loudly and he walked closer on me.

"Ofcourse i should only be the guy who'll have permission to do that so called gross thing " He said and he hugged me after that.

"You're so annoying" I said and he hugged me tightly.

"Y/n can u promise me that I'll be the only guy you'll love" he said. Is he serious by saying that.

I don't know but it made me guilty.

"Yeah" I said as i push him away. he looked at me kind of shock.

"Sorry it's just that I can't breathe" I said awkwardly laughing again. He scratched his head and laughed too.

"I love you Y/n" He said, he looked at me in the eyes. The hell is he saying that's so random.

"Y-yeah" I said as i came back in my realization.

Damn, he's playing with me.

"Oh " he said, he looked sad but he still managed to smile.

Eh? there's no way he'll be sad just because of that.

He must be acting, isn't he, it's all an act after all.

"I didn't mean that it's just that I'm shocked because you said it first" I said.

"Oh, I'm sorry" He said as his mood changed again. Atleast he believed those lies.

"It's okay, so? should we explore and try riding the other rides" I asked him. He agreed and we looked at the other rides.

There's so many rides that we already tried and all he ever do was tease me everytime we wait in the line.

"Shut up" I said as he keeps on teasing me because i almost tripped.

"Take 2 Y/n" he said still laughing. Can't he just move on.

I ignored him and walked to the food stall.

I'm hungry, jeez.

"Takoyaki please" I said to the vendor. Chifuyu putted his arm around my shoulder and i looked at him boredly.

"Wanna meet our son?" He suddenly asked. Our son?

"What? you've really gone crazy" I said to him shockingly.

"Yeah, His name is Peke J" He said while scrolling through his gallery.

"That's a weird name but cute at the same time" I said. The vendor gaved my takoyaki and i thanked him.

We sat in the bench facing each other. I ate my takoyaki while looking at his gallery.

theres so many cat pictures there's also a screenshot from a manga.

"From now on you'll gonna be his mom so u better take care of him" He said smiling with his teeth. I looked at his phone screen there's a picture of him with a black cat.

Why the fudge does this guy even have those angelic face.

"I want to see him" I said while eating my takoyaki i almost spit it because it's hot.

"It's still hot be careful" Chifuyu said wiping my cheeks. I removed his hand and i wiped my own cheeks.

"I can take care of myself" I said. He just stared at me looking with those innocent face.

"My Y/n is so stubborn" he said as he eat my takoyaki. I just let him eat it and i stared at the sky.

The sky is getting dark. I wonder where's the other guys.

Chifuyu suddenly pulled me into him.

"yo what the holy hell are u doing" I said as i stare at his eye. He chuckled and hugged me.

He must like skinship

"I already knew the thing about you and that guy, but it doesn't matter" He said. I looked at him shockingly, but he just hugged me tightly.

- Chifuyu's Pov -

That's it Y/n keep on believing my words.

So that you'll be the one to fall into your own trap.