Chapter 09

ᴬᵐᵘˢᵉᵐᵉⁿᵗ ᵖᵃʳᵏ ᵖ.²

"Chifuyu, let's ride the roller coaster" I said, grabbing his uniform.

"Go with Mitsuya" He said. He's still ignoring me.

I think he's still upset because of what Baji said.

"If you're going to ignore me the whole day, i will literally go with Mitsuya" I said to him. He looked at me in annoyance.

"Damn" he said as he grabbed my wrist. I knew it, he wouldn't like the idea of me going with Mitsuya.

"Let's go!" I said, running towards the entrance of the roller coaster. It's so crowded, there are so many people waiting in line.

"The line is so long, let's go somewhere else" Chifuyu said while looking at the other rides. He's still holding my wrist.

"Look it's Draken" I said, pointing at Draken, he's with the other member waiting in line. We walked towards them.

"What ride are they taking?" I asked Chifuyu who's talking to Mikey.

"Grizzly river run" he said, It's a water ride. I don't have any clothes if I get wet.

"Hey Y/n, go with us" Mikey said. I nodded and looked at Chifuyu who had left me.

"Where are you going?" I asked him. He pointed at the stall, it was a clothing stall.

"I will buy clothes for us" he said. That's so kind of him.

"I'll be the one who pay" I said, but he ignored me while he's looking at the shirts.

"I'm not letting you Y/n and i don't like the idea of you getting wet in front of them" he said as he grabbed the matching shirts. The colors are black and white.

"Okay, you'll pay for that but I will pay for our snack" I said. He just sighed and nodded in response.

"Wear this" he said, giving me the black one.

"Thanks" I thanked him after i went to the comfort room.

I changed to it. It looks good on me.

"Hurry up" Chifuyu said who's waiting for me.

"There's still a line" I said as i look at him. He looks so attractive with his white shirt.

"Damn, stop staring at me" He suddenly said. The hell is his problem.

"Why?" I asked, putting my hand on the railings.

"We're still not on the ride but I'm already drowning in your eyes" He said. Where the hell did he get those pick up lines.

"Stop it do you want me to drown you" I said trying not to smile.

"But I'm already drowned by your beauty" He said again. How should i stop him gosh.

"Stop it Mr.Matsuno" I said as i looked at Hakkai who's listening to us the whole time.

"Okay Mrs.Matsuno" He said running away from me. His cheesy pick up lines makes me choke on my own saliva.

"Dang smooth af" Hakkai said, laughing at me.

"Stop laughing we're next" I said as we sat on the ride. Chifuyu sat beside me.

"I hope you swallow the water" I said to him who's looking at me. He grinned and pinched my cheeks.

The ride suddenly moved and the water kept coming out of nowhere. There's also a waterfall, which means you will really get wet.

"Hey Mikey, don't move I'm getting soaked!" Draken shouted because Mikey's keep moving he suddenly jumped on the ride that we were sitting on and it almost flipped.

"The fuck" Pah chin said, who's now extremely wet because of the water falls behind him. The others laughed and they splashed the dirty water on each other.

Now I'm also soaked in dirty water. These guys are really a pain in the ass.

"Y/n look!" Chifuyu said, when i looked at him he splashed the water on my face. What a bastard.

"Go to hell" I said to him while pushing him out of the ride. He grabbed my wrist and we fell out of balance.

We are still inside the ride but I was on top of him. The others gasped and immediately threw water at us.

"Don't make out here" Smiley said teasing us. The others laughed as i stood up and threw water at them too.

"Don't make my baby mad" Chifuyu said, smirking at me. I splashed water on him until he said to stop.

"My shirt is so heavy" He removed his shirt and now he's shirtless. I looked away and saw Takemitchi teasing me. His nostrils were getting bigger as he laughed.

"Hey Chifuyu, put your shirt back" Mitsuya said who seemed to notice me.

"I know" Chifuyu said in a bored way. He squeezed his shirt before he put it back on.

"Mitsuya, you have extra clothes right? give it to Y/n" Baji said. There he is again, i thought he had already stopped.

"Yeah later" Mitsuya said, looking away because Chifuyu looked at him. Baji's causing a fight gosh.

"You don't have to" Chifuyu said as he looked annoyingly at Baji.

"Hehe" Baji said and the others started to make noise teasing Chifuyu.

"Yieeee jealous Chifuyu" The others said. Chifuyu kicked the water at them, so they stopped.

The ride ended. People were looking at us because the others just stripped right after they left the ride.

"I don't know them" I said in my thoughts. Chifuyu looked at me and smiled.

"Y/n i think i just saw your brother with the others" He said. My brother is here? who's with him?

"Where are they?" I asked him. He pointed behind me and when i turned around my siblings and my group were there.

"Uhm Chifuyu would you give us some time?" Allenha asked a spy member. Chifuyu nodded and looked at me smiling then he left with the others.

"Why are you guys here?" I asked them. Senju hugged me, my younger sister.

"Nee-chan" she said. I patted her head and smiled at her.

"Y/n how's it going with their group?" Takeomi said my older brother.

"They're fun to be with" I said but he sighed. Sanzu laughed at me.

"That's not what he meant, he's asking if you're winning" he said, even though i already know.

"I'm not sure about that, but i think it's getting near" i said. They nodded and left.

Maybe it's just a coincidence that they're here.

"You're soaked y/n, put this on" Kazutora gave me his hoodie. I thanked him and he left with the Haitani brothers.