Chapter 19

ˢᵐⁱˡᵉ

"Where are you going?" Sanzu asked me, looking at my outfit. Your sister is pretty that's why she's going out.

"Outside" he glared at me while drinking his wine. I don't know where i am going coz Kazutora is the one who's taking me.

"I need to go now, byee" I left the house and saw Kazutora waiting for me with his motorcycle. Nice we wouldn't need to commute.

"Where are you going to take me?" I asked him, he putted a helmet on me.
Cool he doesn't want me to die.

"Park" he pulled my hand and he placed it on his waist. His clothes seems expensive.

"Hold tight" he starts to drive his motor and it was fuckin fast i might fall if i didn't hold onto something.

-
The ride ended and he parked his motorcycle somewhere.

"Sorry i took so long" he walked towards me and he sat beside me. It's so peaceful here.

The people in the park is mostly full of couples and families. I've always wanted to be in a peaceful place.

"Y/n let's ride a bike" He pointed at the rented bike near the food stall. I miss riding a bike.

"Let's go" we walked towards there and we rented two bikes, i sat on it and drove it right away. So what im excited.

"Wait" Kazutora called me riding a bike too, I drived so fast and he did too catching me i guess. This bastard is challenging me.

"Catch me idiot" he cursed on me when i said those words. He's kind isn't he?

"So ugly" he shouted, i saw other people looking at us. I think we just ruined their peaceful day.

"You shit" I looked behind and saw him catching up. Fck.

"So dumb" he grabbed my shoulder which made me stop riding the bike.
He caught me geez.

"What now" i sighed, he smiled at me with his eyes. He look like a cute rascal.

"Are you hungry?" my stomach growls to what he asked. It's pretty obvious.

"Let's return the bike first then we'll find some restaurant" he drove his bike and so, i did too. We returned it to the renting stall. Hmm, i want some desserts.

"Kazu i want to eat something sweet" he looked at me and nodded. So kind.

"Will it fill your stomach?" he asked while looking at the pastries that we found in a dessert shop. I think it will.

"Let's just buy it" i pointed the pastry that caught my attention and bought it, i took a bite on it and it's not too sweet. It's my taste.

"Let's buy a drinks" Kazutora said, we left the shop and we go to the nearest coffee shop, we ordered our drinks.

I think im full from eating.

"What time is it?" i asked him, he looked at his watch and he looked at the orange red sunset. The sun is setting down, so pretty.

"6:20" he suddenly held my hand, i let him since we often do that. He looked happy today.

"Y/n" he glanced at me not smiling but not too serious.

"Why?" I asked him as i looked back at the pretty sunset.

- Kazutora's Pov -

I'm scared to tell it but now's the time.

"I like you" i looked at her eyes, widening to what I've said. Please accept my confession Y/n.

"As a friend? i kno-" i stopped her by saying those nonsense words.

My first kiss was you and i hope that you'll be the last one. It's just a peck but it's precious to someone like me.

"Do i have a chance?" i looked at her holding her shoulder.

"I've never thought of you as more than a friend"

so straight forward that it hits me.

- Y/n's Pov -

What's going on? is he drunk?

He just kissed me what the hell.

"I've never thought of you as more than a friend" is the only thing i can say to him. I'm just being honest.

"I see" he still smiled at me. What now it's awkward.

I pretend to cough at the awkward atmosphere.

"Can you pretend that this day didn't happened?" he suddenly said still smiling to me. What????

He must be crazy omyghd i don't know if he's serious before but im confused.

"Yeah sure" I said right away. Just what the hell happened today.

"I'm going to walk u home" he walked and i followed him. I think his back from being himself.

"You dumb Y/n" he laughed after he said those. the fck is he saying.

"You're dumber" he chuckled and he putted the helmet on me. I'm just going to pretend that he didn't confessed, that's the right thing to do.

"hold tight idiot" i slapped his back before i hold onto him. I don't want to lose our friendship.

"You think im going to stop? tch, i love you Y/n, but you're an idiot" he drove fast after he said it. I want to push him.

"What are you saying asshole" he looked at me in the side mirror of his motorcycle. He's grinning i just hope that he didn't plan on something like crashing the ride.

"After you break Chifuyu's heart, I'll make you mine" i glared at him in the mirror. Dream on Kazutora.

It's not that i like Chifuyu but when will that happen when i finally break him.

Speaking of Chifuyu he'll go to my house to fetch me for a movie date on his house, fck.

"We're here Y/n" he stopped the motorcycle, i got up and walked towards the gate. He's a fast driver.

"Thank you for today Y/n please treat me as you used to treat me, I love you" before he left he kissed my forehead. Gosh this guy I don't know what to do about him.

- Kazutora's Pov -

"Ran let's go clubbing, it's all on me" I called the others to celebrate my lose.

"Oh cool im here with Rindou" i told them to wait me and i ended the call.

I drove to the bar that we used to go with my group. roppongi

"Hey, what's the occasion?" Ran asked me as i grabbed a beverage at their table. I want to get drunk.

"She rejected me" i sat beside Rindou who's smirking at me. I want to punch him.

"Oh, drink more" Rindou handed me another beer after i finished one.

"Someone's tearing up, Oi Rindou get a camera" i looked up as i felt my cheeks getting wet. What the fuck.

"What a sorrowful sight" Ran tapped my back as i continue drinking the beer. I want her so bad.