Chapter 22

ˢᵗᵃʸ

"You're here" i stared at the boy leaning on the club door. It's freezing here.

"Are you done with him?" he asked still not looking at me. I see he's just waiting for me.

"Yeah" i walked to him and he glanced. I want to go home now.

"Y/n I've fallen for you" he smiled at me, i laughed. What is he saying is this a trap what the hell.

"Really?" his face turned pink and he grabbed my shoulder, facing me to him. Why is he so pink.

"I am please let's date for real" he kneel down, he's looking at me with his serious face. What should i do with him.

"I don't think anymore since you already fell to my trap" I smirked but not feeling my self, his eyes widened and he grabbed my hand. I wish that im not dreaming.

"I don't care anymore about that trap thing please let's be for real and yes you win but please stay for me" he looked up to me holding my hand. I hope his knees doesn't freeze at this cold day.

"I never liked you so why would i" I removed my hand to him, he looked down more like bowing to me. What is he doing.

"Really? be honest i will believe in you" he looked up again smiling at me with a hint of sadness in his eyes. This is a chance Y/n.

"Yeah i never because i know from the start that i shouldn't" i lied, he sighed his eyes turned red. There's no way he will cry because of that.

"Cool, why did i fall for you" a tear finally escaped from his left eye he looked down and nodded slowly. Am i dreaming.

"Last Y/n, can you give me a chance to prove my feelings to you can we atleast try? i know this sounds ridiculous but im begging" My eyes widened to what he said. I want to but..

"No and im not sorry" the snow began to fall. he smiled but tears continue to flow in his eyes just like how the snow fell from the dark sky. I'm just dreaming.

"Okay, don't look for me again" his cold voice is the last thing i heard before he finally left me in a snowy night. This dream hurts.

Because it's real Y/n.

I smiled at the situation atleast i win right? but why the hell this hurt. This is what i wanted. I finally let my feelings show when i know that im crying at the situation.

"I will never look for you again but i will be waiting Chifuyu" I cried i feel like im the dumbest human being created in the world. I wish that i never go to this place i didn't know that it'll happen so fast.

After that night i entered the school a news greeted me, a news that i never know will have an impact to me.

"Chifuyu left he said he will study abroad, that's all what he said before he cutted all the communication." Draken said to me before he left with his group. I didn't feel anything when he said it. I wonder how many years he will study abroad?

Take care Chifuyu if ever you find someone i hope you stay inlove with that person but, i will still be waiting.

- 12 years later -

"Ohh so that happens, it's because you both came for a drunk me then after checking on me you guys split up" Kazutora chuckled, i pinched his left shoulder. This bastard.

"It's been 12 years is he not going back ?" He gave me a liquor. I didn't have a communication with him for a long time so how would i know.

"How's your job?" he sighed and walked in the dance floor. He's going to flirt again to a complete stranger.

"I'm going to find another job, i don't like the current job coz there's no girls" he danced with someone after saying it to me. Should i leave him gosh.

"How's your life in America Chifuyu" I talked to the air telling my thoughts. Does he have an own family now?

I mean it's not that impossible we're 28 now. That guy is my first love and the last one i dated so I don't have someone to think aside to my other friends that im still talking to.

The toman, they're still together and some of them are still single. Well it's fun to be single. Kazutora is still single and my group member too. My brother is single well he always think about killing which is a pain to me since im a family lawyer.

"Why a beautiful girl alone in this club?" I ignored the guy who talked. Can't he just mind his own world.

"Oh It's me Inui" I looked at my workmate. I didn't know it's him geez.

"I'm with someone" he sighed and sat at the stool chair beside me. This guy is close to me since he always help me with my work well it's not that im dumb or what but he's fast doing his work that's why he's helping when he doesn't have anything to do.

"Oh you're with Kazutora" i nodded and i glanced at him who's staring at me. This guy is single too.

But i have no interest in him.