Chapter 07

ᴺᵉˣᵗ ᵗᵒ ʸᵒᵘ

"Hey Y/n" Kazutora greeted me as i sat beside him. I smiled and greeted him back.

"How's it going?" He asked, is he asking about Chifuyu and me?

"I think it's going easier than i thought" I said, but he tilted his head and looked at me with annoyance on his face.

"I'm not asking about you and him, I'm asking if you're doing fine" he said, then patted my head. He's really like an older brother to me, I'm happy to have him on our group.

"I'm fine i enjoy what I'm doing after all" I said, then looked at the window.

"You know Y/n just a little advice don't push yourself on him" He said that's why i looked back at him.

"Yeah, I know" I said and looked at someone behind me. Chifuyu was busy talking with Takemitchi while Mitsuya are the one who's looking at me.

Oh they're still after me and Kazutora.
I hope he didn't hear what Kazutora and I talked about.

"Y/n" Mitsuya called me. I asked him what and he signed to me to lean. Is he going to whisper?

"Chifuyu likes to rea-"

"Too close" Chifuyu cut him off by swaying his hand between me and Mitsuya. What the hell is his problem again?

Anyway, Mitsuya finished his sentence by whispering something about manga. Oh, I guess he's trying to say that Chifuyu likes to read manga.

"What are you looking at?" Chifuyu asked in a cold way. I'm just trying to look at him just to imagine him reading a manga.

"Nothing, you seems busy talking to your buddy" I said then left my sight out of him and looked at Kazutora who's writing down notes.

"Hey" Chifuyu called me, tapping my shoulder from behind. I looked at him in annoyance.

"Yes?" I asked while tapping my chair waiting for him to talk.

"Meet me in the Romance section" he said, what did he say?

"Figure it out" He said and left the classroom, I don't get what he said.

"He said that you should meet him in the library" Mitsuya said, smiling at me. I nodded because i got it now.

I don't want to go and the class is still not over so.

"You're not going?" Mitsuya from the back asked, i nooded and started to write some notes because of boredom.

"That's bad.." he said, but i just ignored him and continue to write.

- Chifuyu's Pov -
Where is she?, Is she an Idiot didn't she get what I said.

I almost finish the manga that I'm reading and yet she's still not here.

I guess i need to fetch and scold her.

-
"I need to go now" I said to Kazutora. He nodded and told me goodbye. I'm planning to ditch Chifuyu because i feel like i need to.

"Hehe" I said while running down the stairs, not until i slipped.

Uhm i don't want to die in a tragic way please.

"Be careful" Someone said, pulling my school necktie that's why im choking now. Am i gonna die in this way?

"The fuck bro" I heard Ran's voice. Oh, it's them and the one who's choking me to death is Rindou.

"I'm sorry" Rindou said, and fixed my necktie. I looked at him and noticed his eyes. His eyes look sleepy and it's always like that. Well, I always adore them.

"I like your eyes" I said to him, he looked at my eyes too. His eyes widened and i could see his excitement, eh what for?

"Is that your way of saying I love you?" He said, I almost fell off the stairs by what he said. Ran laughed and tapped his brother's shoulder.

"I like your eyes too" he said. There's no way he's serious. That's why i laughed it off. My laugh is obviously awkward.

"You know guys, don't play with me I'm in a hurry" I said to them and started to run.

"You like his what?" Oh holy fucking piece of fucking demon, it's Chifuyu and i think he heard something.

"I know you heard it, do i need to repeat it?" I said and ran again.

Hehe, there's no way he's going to run after me.

"Y/n!" He shouted. I looked back and saw him running after me. What the heck.

"U-uhm bye!" I said and ran as fast as i could.

"If i catch you, you will stay at my side!" He said and ran fast. Nah, I don't want that to happen.