Chapter 20

ᵐᵒᵛⁱᵉ ᵈᵃᵗᵉ

"Oh, you're back" I saw Sanzu with his group when i entered the house.Hmm there's another meeting?

"Yeah" I go upstairs to my room and changed into a comfy hoodie since we're just going to watch in his house. Should i chat him?

I heard my phone ringing so i picked it up and answered when i saw the caller's name.

"I'm outside your house" i immediately ran downstairs, i smiled to my brother's group and opened the door seeing Chifuyu leaning to our gate. Sanzu doesn't know about this that's why i ran before someone might saw him.

He didn't bring his motor?

"Hi my princess" he walked towards me, holding my hand. I wonder what transportation we're going to take.

"No greetings to my beloved Y/n?" I snapped out when he waved his hand on my eyes. Oh, i almost forgot.

"Yes?" he chuckled and pinched my cheeks. What did he said before?

"You're spacing out baby" he started to walk still holding my hand. I guess we're going to walk to his house.

"Let's buy some snacks" he glance at me, i looked back and nodded. I want so many snacks and drinks.

"How's your day Y/n?" he asked and he putted our hands to his pocket. Wanting to have a conversation with me huh?

"Good, how about you?" I asked back as we enter the convenience store. I'm just going to pretend that something didn't happened when im still with Kazu.

"Lonely without you" he picked a chips and he look at me with his serious face. What now?

"Your scent is different did you meet somebody or are you into strong scent now?" he raised his eyebrow and he sniff my hoodie. I already changed my cloth so there's nothing to worry about.

"Answer my question" he crossed his arms over his chest, i did the same and raised my left eyebrow. It must be Kazutora's scent from hugging me almost every time.

"I just picked a wrong perfume" he looked away and he picked another chips. Hmm, his ears are so red.

"Chifuyu there's already so many chips on the basket" he stopped picking and he looked at the basket his face turned pink when he realized. What's going on his mind?

"Have you already got some drinks?" I nodded and showed him the 5 cans of soft drinks, he chuckled and grabbed it to me. I just noticed that he's wearing a hoodie too.

"Let's pay for them" we walked to the counter and he's the one who payed since he insist when i said im going to pay. So stubborn.

"Let me" he grabbed the grocery bag from me when i tried to lift it and he held my hand doing what he did before putting it on his hoodie pocket. He's kinda different today but i can say that he actually has a good side.

"Let's watch Attack on Titan" he glanced at me for a sec. I want to scream Ereh when i heard what he said.

"Let's go" we both excitingly nodded and walked faster, i almost trip because of how fast he is. This bastard is too excited.

After a minute we finally reached his house. I didn't know that he live in apartment.

"Do you live alone?" I asked him, I felt our hand holding onto something i looked and saw that he's holding a key to open the apartment, I removed my hand but he grabbed it again. I looked away trying not to show any emotions.

"I live with our son" he opened the door and the first thing i saw is his cat. It's Peke J!

"Hello" I ran to the cat but he ran away, I catched the cat and hugged it. So soft.

"The daddy is jealous" I saw Chifuyu sat beside me and he looked at my eyes. Who the fuck is daddy.

"Mommy hug me too" he snatched Peke J from me and he opened his arms waiting for a hug. What is he saying.

He didn't wait for me to hug him when he pulled me right away.

"That's enough let's watch now" he released me and he took the grocery bag to prepare it, I looked around his apartment. It's surprisingly clean.

I sat on the couch and grabbed a pillow, hugging it. I looked at Chifuyu who's preparing the snack. Why the fck he looks so innocent when he's doing something.

He placed the snacks and drinks in the table, he looked at me and he ran to another room. He came back with a blanket giving it to me.

"What for?"

"You might be comfortable with it" he sat beside me and he open the Tv, i smelt the blanket and it smells like him. He's not wrong i feel comfortable with it.

He opened his Netflix account on his smart tv and he clicked Aot to watch. I saw the recent episode and it seems like he already watched it and he's waiting for the new season just like me.

"Woah, so you already watched it well same with me" he looked at me smiling and he touched his chin like he's thinking about something. Hmm.

"Since we both had already watched it what about we watch Horimiya" he flashes a smile and he clicked Horimiya on the tv. I haven't watch it but i know that it's a romance anime.

We watched silently while eating a snack not until we watched the scene when the boy cutted his hair which made him look more attractive, well he's already fckin handsome before but when he cutted his hair my saliva almost fell.

"So handsome" I utter, i felt someone taking the blanket from me, i looked to someone beside me and i saw him looking boredly to me. What does he want?

"Let's share" he putted the blanket around us and he placed his head on my shoulder. So warm.

"Who do you choose between me and that guy on the screen?" he drank his soft drink and looked at me with his bored face.

"You?" he placed the can on the table and he smirked at me. Bruh are you drunk?

"Good" i feel him hugging me but his attention is still on the tv screen, i could feel his warm body it's so comforting that i don't want to let go. Just for now i guess.

We watched silently again while eating. I looked at him and i saw him glaring at the screen still hugging me but it's more tight. I looked back in the screen and everytime the boy main character shows up i could feel him hugging me tightly. What the hell??

"You okay?" he nodded and glanced at me, he suddenly kissed my cheeks. Mr. Matsuno???

"Don't look at the others, you're mine" he looked back on the tv, still hugging me. What's with him today?