Chapter 06

ᶠˡⁱʳᵗʸ

"Why are you not mad?" he asked, looking at me with his serious face.

"It doesn't matter to me unless you're gonna ignore me" I said back. That's the truth.

"Do you like me or are you planning on something?" he asked again. Can't he just stop asking me? I only wanted to go home.

"I'm just being kind and supportive that's all" I said that's my plan after all.

"I see, I'm going to fetch you tomorrow" he said, i just nodded and
put on an earphone.

- Chifuyu's Pov -
She's acting kind and cheerful towards me if only someone was watching. Very well, but that doesn't mean I don't know something.

Trying to make me fall inlove?

"My way to house is different on yours" she said, I see her house is in different direction.

"I'm going to take you the-"

"No, thank you i'm fine" she said then left me. Her mood changed so fast.

"Okay, Bye" I said, then walked on the other way.

My phone rang and the caller was Takemitchi. He was back from the future.

"Welcome back Takemitchi" I greeted him. He then started to scream.

"CHIFUYU!, YOU'RE NOT GOING TO BELIEVE BUT AAAAA WE FOUGHT WITH SOME DELINQUENTS OR SPY. I STILL DON'T KNOW WHO THEY ARE BUT THEY'RE UNDER SANZU!" he shouted at the call. What the heck is he saying?

"Then what happened?" I asked him, I could hear the silence in the background, did he already end the call, but he was still on.

"I'm so proud of you man" he said, is he crying his voice lol.

"For what?" I asked him. I heard a sigh and he ended the call.

-
"Y/n wake up, he's here" Someone said tryna waking me up.

"Who?" I asked trying to get up from my bed.

"Chifuyu" He said, i looked at him who's grinning.

"Goodluck" Sanzu said winking at me then left the room.

Chifuyu's here? oh i remembered him saying he's going to fetch me.

-
"Hey" I greeted him when i saw him leaning on his motorcycle.

"Hey Y/n, are you a trash?" He suddenly asked. The fuck is he saying?

"What? I am not, do i smell?" I asked him while sniffing at my uniform.

"Because i want to take you out" He said who's laughing at me. Where did he get that?

"Oh, can I slap you in the face with my lips?" I said to him then he stopped laughing, he's blushing. How cute.

"Ofcourse" he flirts back, should i kiss him? i guess in cheeks wouldn't hurt.

I walked towards him and was ready to kiss him on his cheeks when he moved. That's why our lips meet each other.

"What did i just saw" Someone said from behind, It must be Sanzu.

"He kissed me" I said, facing my older brother who's smiling.

"Cause she wants it" Chifuyu said, I don't know what to say anymore.

"Let's go Chifuyu, I don't want to be late" I said while pulling Chifuyu to his motorcycle.

"Y/n" Sanzu called me. I asked him what. He smiled and gave me a thumbs up.

Oh right all of these are not real.