Chapter 16

ᴳᵘⁱᵗᵃʳ

"Let's go together" Kazutora said, walking with me to school. Geez he still want to look after me.

We entered the classroom and i saw Chifuyu reading something.

"You guys broke up right?" Kazutora said, i didn't say something and i looked at the window. I don't know if we broke up it's up to him.

I'm not going to talk to him unless he do the first move.

"Hey, did i do something wrong?" I ignored him because i want. He's doing the first move.

"Let's talk Y/n" I still ignored him. I'm having fun ignoring him so.

"We're not going to break up, let's talk Y/n" I saw Kazutora grinning beside me. Hehe talk to yourself.

"Damn it" he grabbed my wrist dragging me out of the classroom. Where the hell is he going to take me?

Other students are looking at us some are gossiping. Chifuyu's making a scene.

"Can you please talk?" he stopped dragging me and he pushed me to the music room. Nice choice there's no students here.

"Okay" I sarcastically said, holding my smile. I want to irritate him.

He sighed and looked at me.

"She's only a friend to me" he sat at one of the chairs. I don't care even you guys dated.

"What's her name?" I asked while tapping at the piano.

"Kaede" as he said her name the door opened. Oh it's her.

I didn't know that we'll meet here.

"Hello" I greeted her with a smile. I'm in the mood to irritate someone.

"Shut up" my smile turned into smirk, she entered the music room and she grabbed a guitar. What is she trying to do?

"Does guitar cost so much?" she walked towards me ready to hit me with it. What the fuck.

Before i could even stop her Chifuyu grabbed the guitar to her. I almost forgot he's here.

"What are you doing Kaede?" he said, Kaede tried to snatch the guitar to him but he throw it to the side. They're making a scene in front of me.

"Let her Chifuyu, I don't care if she's going to kill me" I held his hand and we walked out of the music room. It kinda irritate me seeing them together even though they're arguing.

Just wait Kaede this is not the last time we'll meet.

"Do you even want to live?" he asked, i didn't talk until we enter the classroom. "I don't know" I only know that im empty inside.

He suddenly kissed my forehead.

"Hey what's that for" I shockingly said, he smiled and pinched my cheeks. The fuck i need to look coldly.

"You can't hide anything from me" he sat at his chair, i glared at him but he
just smiled. So annoying.

"Tss" I heard someone said, it's Kazutora. What is his problem?

"Oi" I called him, he looked with his annoyed face. "You okay?" I asked him.

"No" he looked at the other side. He's so straight forward.

I just let him and i took a nap since there's no teacher.

- Kazutora's Pov -

That bastard.

"Tss" I annoyingly said as she sat beside me. That Chifuyu kissed her forehead.

"Oi" she called me and she asked if im okay. "No" i said.

I glanced at her but she's sleeping.

"Sleepyhead" i lay my head in the table and stared at her. Please wait for me Y/n.

I saw Chifuyu at the corner of my eye.

"Do we look good together?" I teasingly asked him, he didn't respond but he putted his book down. Just one wrong answer I'll make her mine.

"Yeah, you look her brother" He smirked after he said it. Not a good one.

"Do you like her?" his smirk faded. Oh, what does that mean?

"Why would i answer that?" he stood up and he lean to Y/n to kiss her head.
What the hell.

Does he really likes her?

"See ya" he left the classroom with his group. Asshole.

"Why did you kiss my head?" Y/n asked. It's not me fuck.

"You're dreaming"

- Y/n's Pov -

Huh? i feel someone kissed my head.

I woke up and saw Kazutora looking at the class door.

"Why did you kiss my head?" I suddenly asked. The hell im saying.

"You're dreaming" he kicked his table. Hmm, he's not in the mood.

"Let's eat outside" he looked at me raising his eyebrow. I'm kinda hungry.

"K " he stood up and walked out the classroom. "Let's go" i followed him.

I miss eating outside the school.

"Who's going to pay?" he asked, i smiled at him playfully. "You? okay" he said. So romantic.

"Let's F.o" i stopped walking. Hehe you should pay.

"F.o?"

"I mean friends over" he laughed and nodded. Eh?

"Sure" he smiled at me. What is he saying?

"You want?" he just smiled. He's playing geez.

"Just kidding, I'm going to pay our food" i kicked him. I almost believe his words.

"Then let's go" I grabbed his wrist and we entered the restaurant. The food here is so tasty.

"I think we should find another restaurant" he said, walking out. Huh? it's not crowded here.

I looked around to make sure that it's not crowded and just what the hell did i saw.

"Y/n!" Emma shouted, waving at me. Omyghod i should just follow Kazutora in the first place.

"I told you" i heard him, i kicked him out of frustration. Shut up you didn't tell me first.

"Join us" Hina said the others nodded, i smiled awkwardly and looked at Kazutora who's looking at Chifuyu. What should i do.

"Sit with us Y/n" Chifuyu tapped the chair beside him. There's only one chair.

"Okay" i pulled one chair at the other table so that Kazutora will have a chair. "You don't have to" I heard Kazutora. No you won't left me with Chifuyu.

I'm okay with the others but Chifuyu next to me auh no.