Chapter 12

ˢᵒᶜᶜᵉʳ

"This is a perfect hide out!" I said joyfully at the thought that no one will find me here.

"Ma'am i still have a duty, you can leave anytime but you should lock the door" The janitor of the school said. I nodded and thanked him.

"Thanks for helping me sir " I said, he thanked back. I helped him clean the school bathroom so that i can use this room and now it's my new hide out.

The room is full of cleaning materials well I'm not surprised. I sat at the chair that i found and i pulled my phone from my pocket.

"So many missing calls and unread messages" I said and laughed at the thought of how i manage to hide from them.

I muted my phone so that it'll stop from ringing.

- Kazutora's Pov -

"Where is she?" I asked Emma and Hina. They shook their heads.

I knew it, she doesn't have plan of seeing the game.

I excused my self to our couch and ran to find her. I don't know where to go but i already knew that she won't be in our hideout.

Where in the hell are you.

- Chifuyu's Pov -

I saw Kazutora running and it looks like he's looking for something or else someone..

"Chifuyu where's your girlfriend?" Mikey asked while fixing his shoe lace. That's what i don't know.

"The match will soon start but it looks like the other team has a problem" Baji said. I looked at their direction and saw them arguing or what.

It must be because of Kazutora he just left running. Is he going to find Y/n?

The heck i care. But i want to win
Y/n so i don't have a choice but to go after them. I need to find her before Kazutora does.

I ran fastly and heard my team members shouting my name.

- Y/n's Pov -

So boring..

I stand and walked at the light switch.
I played it out of boredom.

"Just what in the hell I'm doing" I said and stopped playing the light switch.

"So bo-" I stopped talking when i heard a knock on the door. Who in the world is knocking.

"Y/n, It's me Henry" A male voice said. Oh Henry? It's the kind janitor.

I let out a sigh of relief and walked towards the door and i opened it.

"Did you forget some-" I stopped talking when i saw him.

"I think your boyfriend is looking for you" He said looking at Kazutora. The hell no, he's not my boyfriend.

"A-ah I don't know him" I said laughing awkwardly and i closed the door when he's going to talk.

"Yeah she doesn't know him" I heard someone said. What the fuck they found me.

Mr.Henry you betrayed me..

"Are you perhaps his boyfriend?" Henry asked. I opened the door and ran fastly.

"Y/n!" Chifuyu shouted and ran after me and Kazutora too.

"Got ya" Kazutora said as he grabbed my hand. Chifuyu looked at him annoyingly and he removed Kazutora's hand from me.

"I got her first" Kazutora annoyingly said, holding me again. What are they doing don't they have a match.

"I'm her boyfriend" Chifuyu said. I coughed to what he said. Kazutora pushed his hand and smiled at him like teasing him.

Chifuyu smiled at him back and before he grab my hand i raised it.

"What are you doing Y/n" Chifuyu said as i glared at both of them.

"You guys have a match don't fight here" I said leaving them both. They both walked towards me but they're still looking at each other.

I don't have a choice but to go see the game.

"Hey Y/n You almost ditched us" Hina said, tapping the chair beside her. I sat and just laughed, i told them that i was in the cafeteria.

"The match is starting!" Emma said almost shouting. I looked at both of the teams.

Kazutora's team are mixed while Chifuyu's team is full of Toman. Not suprised tho.

"GOOO DRAKEN BABY" Emma shouted cheering for Draken. It looked at her smiling.

They're such a cute couple.

"YOU CAN DO IT TAKEMITCHI" Hina cheered too. Almost everyone are looking at us. I think i need to change seat.

"Hey Y/n you should cheer for Chifuyu too" Emma said and Hina nodded. I looked at the field, where you can see the two teams.

I saw Chifuyu and Kazutora looking to each other boredly. Cheering is not that hard so.

Since when the atmosphere became so awkward.

"GO MY CHIFUYU" I cheered him. Chifuyu grinned to Kazutora and soon looked at me winking. Can't he stop winking.

Kazutora looked at me tilting his head looking at me with his serious face. I guess i need to cheer for him too. I hate these.

"WIN IT KAZUTORA" I cheered for him. I saw his face lightens and he smiled at me, he looked back to Chifuyu who's glaring at me.

Just punch each other, I'm not going to stop both of you.

"I didn't expect that" Hina said laughing. I sighed and looked at the field.

The game started and Kazutora's team has the ball. His team mate passed the ball to Kazutora and he kicked it fast and he shoot the ball to the opponents net.

"Whoa the other team scored so fast" Hina said. Ngl Kazutora is pretty good at this.

I have seen so many times how Chifuyu play soccer. I can say that they're both good.

But I don't care who's better, I'm curious who will win.