Chapter 13

ᴸᵒˢᵉ

"Toman is ahead by 4 points" Hina said, cheering for Takemitchi. If they won, you're dead Kazutora.

"Go btch you can do it!" I cheered for Kazutora. His serious face lightens as he heard my words.

"Hey Y/n why are you cheering for Kazutora?" Hina asked me, raising his eyebrow. Why not he's my friend.

"Friend things i guess?" I said, she nodded and she whispered something to Emma.

I ignored them and i continued to watch the game. Chifuyu doesn't look at me well he's so focused on the game.

I saw two girls cheering for Chifuyu, he looked at them and he smirked. Hmm, i guess he got some girls behind him.

"Hey y/n let's buy a drink for them" Emma said already standing. I stood up and followed them. I don't have anything to do after all.

"Those two girls they're in other section, one of them likes Chifuyu" Emma said, glaring at one of them. I don't care if she's one of Chifuyu's girl.

"But you know Y/n, when you and Chifuyu begun to date each other he doesn't bring any girl anymore" Emma said smiling at me. If it's true, then okay.

"Chifuyu is not actually the type of a play boy, girls are the one who approach him first" Emma said again. I'm not surprised, he's attractive.

If the day comes when he finally fall into my trap, I wonder what will happen next and i wonder if he's actually into me.

If things got worse it means i am the one who fell into my own trap.

"I'm not going to lose" I said whispering my thoughts. Hina looked at me worriedly.

"Is something wrong Y/n?" She asked. I shook my head and smiled at both of them.

We ordered Juice at the canteen and walked back at the school field.

"You two are so inlove" I said at both of them, they looked at me nodding and blushing. They must be enjoying their youth with their love ones.

I want that too.

I want freedom and I want to be inlove with the right person.

"Must be fun to be inlove to the person with the same feelings" Someone said at the back of me. I looked and saw Kazutora wiping his sweat.

Since when did he came here?

"Is that for me?" He asked looking at the juice that I'm holding. I give it to him since he look thirsty and tired.

I saw Chifuyu behind him looking at me with his bored face. I smiled at him and walked towards him to wipe his sweat.

"H-hey i can do it myself" He said but i ignored him and i continued what im doing. He sighed and he just let me do it.

"Where's my drink?" He asked, i gave him the other one that i bought. He drank it and he finished it.

Why am i acting like this. I removed my hands out of him and gave him the towel that i used.

"Hey I'm still sweaty" He said, grabbing my hand and he gave the towel back. I put it to his head and left him.

I walked towards Hina who's wiping Takemitchi's sweat. They look good together.

"Hey idiot" Kazutora called me. I looked back and saw him drinking the juice that i gave until he finished it.

"What do you want?" I asked him. He tilted his head smiling at me. The hell is he doing.

"Nothing" He said back, laughing at me. Damn, be glad you're my friend.

Emma walked towards me with Hina and they look like they have something to say.

"Y/n since you know someone from both of the teams, what if the consequence of the team who will lose is you're going to hit them in the head" Hina said and Emma nodded. Why me?

"If that's okay with them" I said and they both nodded and talked to both of the teams. Hmm i have a heavy pist i think it's a worth consequence.

"Sure!" Kazutora said almost shouting. The opposite team looked at him with a bored looked.

Both of the teams started to form again to play in the next round. Chifuyu's team were laughing like they're confident while Kazutora's team are just chilling even though they're behind the scores.

- After 15 minutes -

"The heck are you doing Kazutora?!" One of his team mate shouted at him. Same bro what the hell is he doing.

He keeps on missing the shoot and he pretends like he doesn't see the ball.

"Is he serious?" I said. Emma and Hina laughed because Kazutora suddenly fell on the ground when his team mate trying to pass the ball into him.

"Did you ate something?" The referee asked annoyingly. I laughed at the referee's reaction because he looks like he's going to push Kazutora out of the game anytime.

The scenarios keep on repeating because of Kazutora. In the end the Toman won and Kazutora's team is running after him trying to punch him i guess, well i would do the same thing too.

"Now the consequence" Hina said. Kazutora's team walked towards me waiting me to hit them.

I hitted their foreheads with my finger one by one. Well I'm still nice.

"Next" I said. Kazutora is the only one left. I looked at him while shaking my head.

"Dumbass" I said as i hit his forehead with my finger, it's stonger than the others.

"I think it's going to bleed because of the impact" He said as he tap his forehead. "I think you need to take me to nurse office" I looked at him with my shocked face because of how dramatic he is.

"OMG CHIFUYU WHAT HAPPENED?!" Emma said shouting. I looked at them and saw Chifuyu on the ground holding his legs.

- Chifuyu's Pov -

He lose on purpose because he wants Y/n to notice and hit him.

I looked at Baji who's also looking at their direction. I have a plan.

I pretend to fell in the ground when i saw Emma walking towards to Draken who's behind me.

I hold my legs like i was injured and i pretend to be hurt.

"OMG CHIFUYU WHAT HAPPENED?!" As expected she saw me and she screamed. The others looked at me including Y/n.

The rest of the toman are holding their laugh. I glared at them and they nodded.

"You're hurt Chifuyu!" Mikey said pretending too. The others looked at each other trying to hold their laugh too. Just act idiots.

"Dont die please" Baji said pretending to wipe something on his face holding his laugh too. What kind of acting is that.

"You need to go to nurse office!" Draken said.

"We're lazy just die" Smiley said, Angry walked away holding his laugh.

"I don't need y'all" I said to them. Takemitchi looked at Y/n.

"Y/n help your boyfriend" He said. Y/n looked at me with her confused face.

Idiot just take me.

"Why me?" She asked. Everyone looked at her like they're begging.

"I'm hurt Y/n" I acted. I pretend to cough and she walked towards me.

"Hop in" She said. The hell is she doing giving me a piggyback?

"I'm hea-" She didn't give me a chance to finish my sentence when he pulled me to her back.

She started to walk almost running, she almost tripped.

I think I'm going to die in this way.