Chapter 2: Make more friends

Words has spread all over the city and the people who haven't seen the news who haven't heard were shocked on what they were told.

A kid named Y/n went head to head with a villain with a quirk that no one never seen in their lives and managed to defeat this villain like this villain was easy and surprised all the pro hero's who were fighting this villain and everyone who was there.

Everyone was shocked by this and they try to keep an eye out on this kid and his new quirk and possibly ask him questions about his quirk and himself.

We then cut to a roof of a tall building where we see Y/n looking down at the people below and watch them walking by and going out of their day while Y/n looks down at them with interest I his face. He then step away from the edge and pulls out a hologram of Earth in front of him. On it was earth with alien languages that only Y/n can understand and he looks through the list of humans dose while he said to himself.

Y/n: So humans that wear black suits and ties are business people and they go out to work to get paid and thne relax once their work is done. How interesting, there is also other jobs that people without quirks go to. Fire Fighters, doctors, police, waiters and all that stuff.

He then cracks a smile as he look through the list and then he shuts off his hologram device and said to himself.

Y/n: (smile) That sounds like fun. These humans sure have a lot of things to do in this planet while all the hero's are saving the world from the villains. Hmm still I wonder how they got all the information to work in jobs or better yet, where dose the pro hero's get all the information they needed to be a hero.

He then pulls up a hologram again but this time he search anything that how humans learn all kinds of information and soon he found it.

Y/n: School?

Then he remember the school Izuku go to including the rest of the students as well. He then cracks a smile once more and said.

Y/n: (smile) That seems very fun and maybe I can make more friends ane hang out with Midoriya, alright then, let's go to school!

(Next day)
(Aldera Junior high)

We see Izuku and his classmates arrived in school and they sat down in their seats so they can be ready for work to come. Izuku sit in his usual seat and he looks over to see Katsuki just looking at his front and at first he look at Midoriya which feared Izuku and thinks he is gonna beat him or yell at him for saving him from a villain.

But he just tch and look away which surprised and confused Izuku to see him not bothered to do anything to him.

Izuku: (thought) That's odd, usual he just yell at me ane trash me stuff but it seems like he isn't gonna do that.

He felt alone which was not the first but after he make friends with Y/n he felt like he'll never gonna see him again.

Izuku: (thought) I hope I could see him again. I mean he is the one that believe in me to be a hero and have been looking for a friend just like me. Maybe I'll find him ane maybe we can hang out after school.

Teacher: Alright class sut down.

They all sat down while his teacher enter the room and stand in front of the class and then start off by saying.

Teacher: Today we have a new student that is exited to be here and exited on meeting yous all.

The students were curious on who this student might be but they're questions were answered when Y/n came flying into the class room and floats next to their teacher wearing his school uniform with a nice friendly smile on his face.