Chapter 16: Y/n vs Katsuki

Students from different classes take their turn to face each other in front of huge crowd as some were lost while others have won. Everyone either around the arena or in news sees each Students faced each other in a battle in hopes to get to the top and win the whole match.

After a while the next match is in between Ochaco and Katsuki and we see Y/n walking through the halls and was looking around for her when he reach into the break room and open to see her as she look over to see Y/n.

Ochaco: (smile) Oh hey there Y/n!

Y/n: (smile) Hey Ochaco, your match against Katsuki is about to start soon. How are you feeling?

Ochaco: A bit nervous. He's like the second strongest student in our class so it might be hard.

Y/n: Agree but if you managed to touch him, he could float up in the air and you can just kick him out of the ring.

Ochaco: (smile) Yeah, even Izuku pointed that out to me still it would be hard due to his explosions.

Y/n: Still I believe in you Ochaco, I know you can.

Ochaco: (smile) Thanks Y/n, your too sweet.

She then lend over and kiss him on the cheek and then the two leave the room and Ochaco head off to the battle ring while Y/n smiled and then turn and walk off onky to walk into Yagi as he called out to him.

Y/n: (smile) Hey Yagi, what's up!

He jumped a bit when he saw Y/n which he was confused a bit and then he ask.

Y/n: Are you okay? Sorry if I scare you.

Yagi: Oh n-no that's alright kid. I was just thinking about something that's all.

Y/n: Oh okay then. Well the next match is about to start, might as well meet up with the others and watch. See you later Yagi.

He make his leave when Yagi called out to him and ask.

Yagi: Wait! Before you go can i ask you something?

Y/n: Um sure what is it?

Yagi:........Do you trust us?

Y/n: Huh?

Yagi: Do you trust me, your Students, humanity and other heroes? Do you trust us?

Y/n: (smile) Of course I can trust you and everyone else. You all are my friends and I couldn't think of a sinagl thing i wouldn't trust all of you.

Once that he walk off while Yagi watch him walking away and then he walk off whioe he thinks to himself.

Yagi: (thought) No that can't be him. There's no way it can't be him. (Sigh) I need to speak to someone about this, right now.

(Later)

The crowd burst into cheers as Ochaco is seen walking towards the battle ring at the left side while Katsuki enters the battle ring on the right side. We see Y/n sat down with his class and near Izuku and Tenya.

Tenya: I just hope Katsuki will not go too far on her. His quirk maybe powerful but it might injured her very badly.

Y/n: Yeah but she got this, I know she can.

Izuku: Right, all she have to do is touch Katsuki and that way her will float up in the air. Still though, Katsuki is usually the one that strikes first when it comes to battle, I should know.

Y/n: Yeah during that test when we have to disarm the bomb inside of a building as part of our training. He beat you up really good.

Izuku: Yeah still let's hope she can do this.